put you in a room.

five.

My flight had landed an hour earlier than expected and I figured I'd surprise everybody and pop up so I had Chris arrange a car to pick me and one of my bodyguards up

The ride from airport to the hotel was short and uneventful. All I could think about was grabbing dinner with the family and getting a good night's rest before I had to go to the venue in the morning.

We arrived and my bodyguard, Lev, grabbed my and his luggage carrying it to the elevator. As I picked up our room keys.

I finally got on and got to the floor we had all rented, stepping out I nearly toppled over as Onika ran into me.

"Robyn! Daddy you're here early! Oh shit… Baby, duck!" she yelled trying to pull me down.

"Whaa--" a balloon went whizzing just inches past my face before hitting a wall causing red paint to splatter everywhere.

I got low, getting a good look at Nika for the first time. She was covered in reds, blues, yellows and greens.

"Babe, we gotta move quick," she whispered crawling behind a corner. I followed her lead, not knowing what I had walked into.

"What's going on?"

"Water balloon paint fight? I don't know… But you need to be quiet, I know Bey is close and I'm outta ammo," she said looking around suspiciously.

"I know y'all grown asses not really do-- FUCK!" I screamed as I felt the paint hit the side of my face.

"Yeah Nika I got ya ass! Oh shit Robyn when did you get here?" Bey asked coming from behind a corner.

I was about to answer but I saw Jay and M.A quietly running up behind her about to peg her ass with four balloons.

"I wish y'all motherfuckers would," she said without turning around.

They looked at each other, shrugged and pelted her with them then immediately ran off ducking into the next hallway.

"Assholes!" She chased after them, hot on their heels.

"Let's load up while they're distracted," Nika said pulling me towards one of the hotel rooms' bathrooms that had a huge jacuzzi bathtub filled with balloons.

We both grabbed an arm full and snuck out hiding behind a wall.

"So how'd you get here early?"