hell yeah.

twelve.

I woke up stretching and frowning once I realized Robyn's side of the bed was cold and empty, meaning she had been up for a while

Probably wreaking havoc on her workers seeing as she had been in a funky ass mood since Remi left last night.

I walked downstairs in one of her shirts and some panties, to see what had her up so early. It was only ten on a Saturday.

"Oh suck yuh madda," Robyn yelled into one of her many phones as Chris laughed on while waiting for the omelet our chef was sliding onto his plate.

She glared at him, her green eyes squinting and signaling him to shut up. A signal he blatantly ignored as he threw his head back howling in laughter.

She took the plate from in front of him and threw it at the wall causing it to shatter and eggs to fly everywhere. Chris pouted as he looked longingly at his food.

"Robyn!" our chef, Teresa scolded her.

"Good morning everybody," I said finally letting my presence be known.

"Good morning, princess. Sorry 'bout all da noise, Christopher disrespectful ass throwin' plates an' shit," Robyn sighed as she pulled me in a hug.

"You bitch, you know damn well that was y--"

"Be quiet Chris, all yuh do is run ya damn mouf!"

"Mhmm," I hummed in response to her lying ass.

Teresa shook her head in disbelief as she turned back to the stove to whip up three more omlets, one for me, one for Robyn and a second one for Chris.

"What are you doing up so early?"

"I stayed in so I'm not hungova or nun," she shrugged but reached for a bottle of Hennessey to pour in her half full glass of orange juice.

"Aye pass dat shit," Chris said reaching for it.

They were such drunks, who drinks hard liquor before noon?

"Baby, let's do sum'n fun. I'm bored outta mi fuckin' mind sittin' round this bitch everyday!"

"Nope, nope, nope..." I shut that shit down real quick.

"An' why tha fuck not?!"

"Because the last time you said 'let's do sum'n fun' we ended up with a pool full of vanilla pudding, Chris couldn't blink for 2 weeks, Bey and Jay almost got a divorce, Chance got bit by a damn coyote, you broke your hand, Melissa almost drowned in her own vomit, legally none of us are allowed within five miles of a zoo anymore and we all ended up spending the weekend in a holding cell."