we'll be fine.

nine.

"How was tha flight?" Chris asked as we walked up to him off the jet

"Nigga we here, which means we survived so good. Stop askin' stupid ass questions, witcho overly friendly ass."

"On mamas you stay hoein' a nigga," he smacked his lips.

"Shut up and grab my bags, I can't pull 'em and carry Nika at the same time," I pointed as I readjusted my sleeping girlfriend on my back.

"Why can't one of them car--" as he started saying it everyone ran ahead with their luggage.

"Y'all are some fucking assholes!" he yelled after them and grabbed our stuff.

"Fuckin ash-hole!"

"Remi Santana Fenty don' mek mi whoop yo high yella ass, watch ya damn mouf," his mouth dropped open before covering it with his little hands.

"And by the way, ya do realize that you're carrying 'round a grown woman right? Like she been walking on her own for at least two decades. She wasn't crawlin' and shit before she met you... But you always holdin' her thick ass."

She sleepily stuck up the middle finger in his direction and he bent it backwards. We had finally made it across the walkway to where three black Cadillac Escalades were parked.

"They could a moved these shits closer, on the cool," M.A complained as she loaded up her stuff in the trunk.

"Hell yeah"

"For real"

"Y'all some lazy muhfuckas," Ryan rolled his eyes.

"Says the nigga on a hoverboard... Who even rides those anymore? I thought we left that dumb shit in 2015."

"If we was leaving dumb shit in 2015, yuh wouldn't eem be 'ere Breezy," I laughed loudly.

"Y'all annoying," Bey said getting in the front seat of the last car.

"Princess get off an' get in the truck."

"Are you riding with me?"

"No, yuh ridin' with Bey I got business to handle with Chris."

She pouted, keeping her arms around my waist and her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head before pulling away.