no frauds.

fifteen.

"Fuck baby, right there," I mumbled looking at the top of Cyn's head

"Fuck baby, right there," I mumbled looking at the top of Cyn's head. I grabbed the remote muting the basketball game that was playing on the TV.

I palmed her scalp pulling her closer as she put in work. I groaned as I heard my phone going off in my pants pocket beside me. She pulled away resting back on her knees, face wet with my juices.

I reached for it and pressed the green when I saw it was Chris calling me on FaceTime. I answered it without a second thought, but was unpleasantly surprised to see Chris wasn't the one on the screen.

It was Onika. Fuck.

"Robyn where are you?"

"Why yuh got Chris' phone fa?"

"Because you haven't been answering my fucking texts which really pisses me off because I call you one time on Chris' phone and you pick up like he's the one you fucking."

"First don' ever say no nasty shit like dat bout mi ever fuckin' round with Chris ugly ass. Secondly yuh really wildin' right now ova some dumb shit, we just had a wonderful night what da fuck yuh got to be mad about?"

She rolled her eyes but I could see she was giving in.

"Where are you, Robyn?" she asked softly.

"I 'ad to stop by Cyn's to drop off Remi's inhaler an' ended up playin' with him till he 'ad to go down fa his nap."

"Awww, I miss my little ladybug! Give him a kiss for me...and tell Cyn I said hi."

I looked over my screen sheepishly at a still half naked Cynthia on her knees, a mischievous smirk on her wet face.

"Aight, I'll let ha know when she come back from da bathroom. See yuh later mamas," I puckered my lips making a kissing sound.

"See you in a bit, baby," she returned the gesture before hanging up.

I ran my hand over my face, guilt eating at my insides as I continued to stare blankly at the now black screen.

Cyn's giggles filled the room as she got off the floor, pulling her clothes back on and tossing me mine.

"You really ain't shit," she laughed hovering over me.

"Shut da fuck up," I growled, getting off the couch and getting dressed.

"What you mad at me for? Nobody forced you to come over here."