yes yes yes.

fourteen.

"Princess ya back earl-- wait, wha yuh say?"

"Who is all of this shit for Rihanna?! This is why you wanted me out the house so bad today? Who's the bitch?!"

Robyn was taken back by the absurdity of the accusations, and she was trying extremely hard to not let it completely piss her off.

The only thing that was holding her back was the fact that she found Onika to be incredibly sexy when she was jealous or angry.

"Yuh da bitch," Robyn gritted out, her jaw clenched slightly.

"Who you calling a bitch?! You the one doing wrong!"

"Shut yo stupid ass up. I did all dis for yuh but ya got me wonderin' why da fuck I even bothered. Yuh pissin' me off fa real," the Bajan said as she stalked away, Onika hot on her trail.

"Is this really for me?"

"Ask Teresa if yuh don' believe me."

"No, I believe you babe. I'm just not used to you doing things like this for me. I'm sorry babe, forgive me?" she asked quiltily, feeling dumb for jumping the gun.

Onika batted her long eyelashes and poked her lip out in a pout, her arms snaking around her girlfriend's waist as she looked up at the taller woman.

"I guess I'll forgive yuh, but only 'cuz yuh dumb enough to think I'd bring bitches here like hotels don' exist for a reason... and yo ugly ass cute."

"One, don't even. Have you seen me? I'm the upgrade, ain't no leveling up after me. Two, you really trying it today," Onika said sternly as she pulled away from Robyn just a tiny bit.

"Have yuh seen ME? where yuh gon' go from me? I'm cute as fuck."

"Yeah you are, daddy. Now tell me what you had in mind for tonight..."

---------