who even asked you?

seventeen.

"So what do you think she did?"

"I honestly don't know Bey, but I know her ass is lying about something," I popped a hot Cheeto in my mouth.

"How you gonna be pissed and you don't even know what she did or if she did anything?"

I frowned at her before giving her the 'bitch what' face when I remembered who the hell I was talking to.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter don't even... All the crazy shit you've done to Jay just because you thought he was moving foul."

"Some of those time he actually was moving foul... Fuck you," she stole my bag of chips and focused back on the stupid shit Jessica Dime was saying on TV.

"Y'know... I think Dime got a small obsession with Joseline, like she'd drink her bath water."

"I'd drink Jessica Dime's bathwater," Robyn said as she came in with Christopher trailing behind her.

"Yo is it gay if I said I'd fuck the shit outta Joseline?" Chris asked as he jumped over the back of my couch, throwing his arm around Bey.

"How in the hell would that be gay? And stop jumping your high yellow ass all over my furniture, I'm gon' end up socking you in yo shit."

"Because de bitch look like a manly version of mi fine ass," Robyn replied.

"Exactly, so is that gay or not? Also does that mean I'd clap Rih's cheeks if I didn't think she was such a bum ass nigga? I don't know man... Got me feeling mad weird though."

"Yuh nasty likkle batty bwoy... I only got eyes for mi babygyal," she smiled wide putting her arm over my shoulder.

I scoffed and shrugged her off. I don't know why she was acting like we were cool. I've barely said two words to her this week.

"Damn she just straight up swerved on yo ass," Chris mumbled.

"Fuck is ya prollum? Yuh been acting like a bitch all fucking week!"

"Now why the hell would she say that?" Beyoncé groaned before getting her stuff and walking out.

"Wait, why you leaving?" Chris laughed.

"I don't wanna be an accessory to murder so I'm heading to my house to my bad ass children... I ain't hear shit, I ain't see shit... Hell I wasn't even here if anybody ask."