round of applause.

sixteen.

"Daddy, I missed you

"Daddy, I missed you. I feel like you been avoiding me," I mumbled into her chest, my arms wrapping around her torso.

She reciprocated the gesture before lowering her hands to my hips then eventually the cusp of my ass.

"Yeah, baby gyal. Sorry 'bout dat, lotta shit been going on," she sighed pulling me even closer.

"You okay, Robby? If something's wrong you can always talk to me about it. I'll always be here for you, babe."

"Always?" She questioned looking in my eyes worriedly.

"Always," I confirmed, pecking her plump lips causing this tiny shy smile to appear even though it didn't quite reach her green eyes.

What had she done that was so bad and had her worrying like this?

It couldn't be that bad... Could it?

"Do you promise to tell me of you got into something you can't handle?"

There was a hesitation before she decided to answer."

"Baby I-"

The doorbell ringing cut her off, which she looked all too happy about as she scurried down the hall to answer the door.

Her phone buzzed on the end table next to the couch, I thought about seeing who it was but I knew it would just piss me off like it always did. She always had hoes in her phone and she was always flirting too much for my Liking but I could care less as long as she didn't actually go out and do shit.

"Onika, Dad is..." Keith came rushing in front of Robyn frantically, his eyes wide.

"Keith, please I really don't wanna hear about Daddy-" Robyn glared at me, "about our father right now, he makes my head hurt."

"Onika, this is important! Listen, he's-"

"Keith! I don't want to hear it! I don't care what the hell he's trying to do, I don't want anything to do with his spiteful ass!"

"Onika fucking listen to me for once in our fucking lives! Dad is going to-"

"Keith, leave!"

"But Onika!" he stressed, but I couldn't bring myself to care. My father was a still rather sore topic for me, his behavior really hurt my feelings that day.