bitch better have my money.

three.

I woke up and nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Bey on the edge of my bed watching me sleep

"Bey what the fuck?! Remember when we discussed that you wouldn't do this anymore?" I yelled pushing my hair out my face.

"Bitch if you don't stop yelling, just hurry up and get ready."

"How you gon' tell me what to do in my damn house? You don't pay no bills around here, " I mugged her, getting out of bed and grabbing my silk robe to cover my still naked body.

"Ya don't either, princess," Robyn walked in kissing me on the cheek and patting my butt.

I rolled my eyes at her and Beyonce busted out laughing.

"Who ya rolling ya eyes at? Yuh think cuz Bey here I won't bend yuh ova?"

"Oop," Bey exclaimed.

"I'm sorry daddy."

"I know, now go get ready. I got people coming over and I don't want you around here. Oh and take Remi with you I already got him ready."

I went in the bathroom, showered, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Bey pass me that lotion on Rih's night stand." I said sticking my head out the door.

"Hell no, there's no way in hell I'm touching half the shit near y'all bed. I don't know what the hell y'all be doing."

"Bitch don't even act like you don't be throwing Jay the pussy all the time."

"I don't."

I straight faced her but then we both ended up laughing. I walked out and grabbed a bra and panties before getting the lotion myself and putting it on.

"All I'm saying is I've walked in one too many times with you and Shawn, so you can't say shit to me."

"Whatever, cuz you and Rih just as nasty."

"Nah we actually nastier… Cuz zaddy be putting it zown, be having me walk funny for days," I stuck my tongue out and twerked my ass.

"Oh my god, get dressed!" she threw a pillow at me.

----------------

"What time does the jet leave tomorrow?"

"Nic, we go on a jet?" Remi asked doing his best to turn around at look at me from his stroller.