big daddy.

ten.

"Robyn will you please turn off the game, and finish getting Remi ready? We're already late!"

I ignored her for the fourth time, I was playing 2K against Chris online and it was a three point game. He had the Clippers and I had Brooklyn, but I was still giving him a run for the $500 that we had bet on the game.

I quickly glanced at a pull-up clad Remi who was watching the game intensely. I laughed before turning back to the game. Blake Griffin had just dunked on one of my players... Fucking ginger bastard.

"Mama can I pway?"

I gave him the 'nigga what?' face...like no. I'm not that kinda parent.

"Rob, you never do anything I ask!" she fussed coming back in and grabbing Remi, something he was not happy about.

"I don' wanna Nic!" he whined as she pulled his socks and shirt on.

I jumped up as the buzzer sounded and I made the final shot from the three point line winning the game. I laughed as I saw the 'fuck you' message Chris sent me over XBox.

"Can't nobody see me on 2K, huh papi?" I reached out for a high five which he gladly accepted.

He giggled and nodded looking away all shyly.

I smiled back at my little man but it soon dropped when I met the scowl on Nicki's face. She rolled her eyes at me as she zipped up his Gucci jacket.

"Can you please get ready? I've been waiting on you," she sighed.

"How ya been waiting on mi when all I gotta do is put on mi heels, yuh just finished doing ya hair an' make-up but yuh been waiting on mi? Fuck outta here."

"If you been ready you should've been had your shoes on then."

"Whateva," I mumbled slipping into my heels and grabbing the keys to the Bentley truck. Personally I didn't really like the way it looked but I compromised with Nika on it. I'd buy it but she couldn't get it painted pink.

"Let's go!"

"C'mon Nicnac," Remi held her hand while they walked to the truck and I locked the house up.

Finally in the car and heading to the Maraj Estate in Calabasas, Onika felt the need to coach me through this stupid ass lunch.

I nodded absentmindedly as she rambled on. I'm a grown ass woman and if any of her relatives don't approach me as such I won't be able to control the recklessness of my mouth. My own family don't even come at me the way hers does.