date night?

thirteen.

"What's up with them two?" I asked pointing my Popsicle at Rih and Breezy who had been jittery and all over the place since I got here

"I honestly don't know, they've been acting weird for the past few days."

"You know what the problem is?"

"What?" she asked as she watched them shuffle around in the house from our spot on the balcony.

"They're niggas... no offense to Rih, all I'm saying is she just as bad as one... But nonetheless, they're niggas and there's nothing worst for a nigga than free time."

"You so damn right, I haven't seen Robyn in what feels like forever... But she's not even doing shit, just clubbing and getting fucked up."

"I thought you said they been acting weird the past few days though?"

"They have! Just like over the phone and FaceTime and stuff... You don't think she fucked somebody in Houston do you?"

I shook my head no, but she looked unconvinced. It was odd to me, Onika had never shown any concern about if Rih stepped out on her before. I just assumed she actually didn't care.

"Why are you so worried about that?"

"Because girls from Houston are hoes," she said in that duh tone.

"Bitch!"

"What?"

"Did you forget I'm from Houston?!" I yelled.

"...and you're a hoe. Stop acting like I don't know you, Bey."

I hated this midget but I couldn't help but laugh at her stupid self. You tell her about one orgy that almost happened one night at Christian camp and from then on you're labeled a hoe.

"Whatever, not all girls from Houston are hoes. Plus you know Chris' lil bae, Normani was there so I'm sure they weren't fucking around."

"Yeah maybe you're right. I don't know, I just know she's up to something."

I shrugged and didn't bother responding when I saw Rih making her way over to us. She barely acknowledged me before turning her attention completely to Nicki.

"Princess, wha yuh still doing 'ere? I thought yuh usually go out with Goldilocks ova here on Sundays..."

I rolled my eyes at her childish ass and sipped my lemonade.