cake cake cake.

six.

nic's pov

nic's pov

"Where the fuck is my choker?!"

"Babe, its in the front pocket of your red Moschino suitcase."

"No its not! …oh wait I see it," she mumbled as she tried to put it on by herself. I stood on my tip toes and helped her out.

She had been running around like a chicken with her head cut off because today was the day of her FENTYxPUMA show. The whole entourage had grown annoyed and did their best to stay out the way but I knew she was just nervous so I was doing my best.

"FUCKING FREDDY SHOULD BE HERE ALREADY! I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

"Bitch if you don' stop yellin' we gon' fight," Mel said as she walked into our room already dressed.

"How am I supposed to stop when…" she trailed off when Mel pulled a fat ass blunt out her pocket.

"Mel I can't…"

"Ya drivin' alla us up da wall, so hoe if ya don' light this up I'll do it for you."

She looked at it hesitantly before sighing and grabbing it. Mel lit it for her and she inhaled deeply, after a few puffs you could see her visibly relax.

"I needed that," she coughed a bit.

"You did daddy," I kissed her lips gently.

"Yeah, but we still gotta get a move on it. Whoever ain't ready in the next hour ya fucked cuz I'm not waiting."

"She been saying that for the past two hours," Bey mumbled as she walked in completely dressed.

"Please don't let her hear you, at least not until she finish that blunt."

"You right."

We sat in silence for a while watching Rih's stylist finish her hair and make up, silently laughing since the woman kept coughing from the smoke all in her face.

We heard a knock on the room door, and minutes later MA came in with this piece of paper in her hand.

"Sooo… The hotel wasn't feeling that little game we had yesterday," she laughed.

"Lemme see," she handed it to Bey and we read it. Basically they wanted us to pay $100,000 in damages to the hallways, walls and carpet.