(02) The Boy In The Mask

Warning: Smut.

"Hi" Kyungsoo smiled passing me a cup of punch from the large crystal bowl filled to the brim of red berry punch.

"Afternoon Mr Do" I giggled taking the cup from his hand.

"Got stuck on bartender huh?" I questioned resting my cup-free hand on the table.

"Yep all part of Mr Lang's intention of detention" I rolled my eyes taking a sip from the cup.

"You shouldn't have gone Satansoo on one of the pupils then" I giggled seeing his disgusted reaction.

"I don't care the kid had it coming" He grinned resting his back against the chair he just got handed to him.

"What time are you off?" I giggled at my comment of how it sounded like I was waiting for my husband to finish work.

"At 11 o'clock sharp my loving wife" He winked.

I rolled my eyes and bid him goodbye before I began to weave myself throughout the crowd of couples who danced perfectly in time to the music, looking for the group of idiots I let loose.

"Hyung over here!" I turned to see Tao standing beside Minseok and Suho on the other side of the dance floor.

'Ugh you gotta be kidding me I just came from over there!'

I signed and decided to walk around the dance floor making it easier to not hit into any love-struck dancing pair, but longer.

"Hi there" I stopped in my tracks turning to see the person who called me.

"H-hi" I stuttered seeing the tall red haired guy dressed in a black tux.

"I couldn't help but wonder do I know you?" He questioned grabbing my arm as if claiming me before I ran away.

I passed my cup of punch into the hand he wasn't holding.

"No offence but I don't think I know you, wanna know why?" I smiled walking closer to him.

He straightened up and stepped closer himself. "Enlighten me" he smirked.

"See this?" I said pointing to my mask. He nodded "You have you two" I grinned touching his black mask. His grip on my hand tightened slightly pulling it away from his face.

He pulled me closer so I came face to face with his chest. He leaned down and whispered "dance with me."

I pushed back but only a little. "Can't, I have a drink" I smirked holding the cup up.

In one shift move the cup was gone from my hands and I watched him down the essence.

My lip immediately formed a pout. "You didn't just do that." He pulled me closer and made our foreheads touch. "Dance with me"

I rolled my eyes and let him lead me into the dancefloor. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my friends stares.

"So can I ask your name?" I questioned the giant.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back into our original position.

I had nothing better to do with my hands by my sides so I wrapped them around his neck.

"You can but that ruins the affect of the masquerade now doesn't it" he smirked looking down at me.

'Curse you and being so tall!'

"So I have to dance with a nameless person" I pouted. He chuckled.

"If your so desperate call me Chan" I grinned nodding my head as he spined me around.