Fuck you Park!!

For as long as anyone can remember Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol had been having disagreements since the day they first came to Sm high. Most say that it was because they are ex lovers, they have never even kissed. They say that they just have sexual tension, that's true but they are unaware of it. While others say that they want their bickering and fighting to stop which may happen eventually.

Their reasons were because of the fact that they were apart of groups bigger than the average person would think. Baekhyun belonged to a harsh group called the Killer Dogs while Chanyeol himself was part of the Sneaky Cats. Both bound to have differences and hate towards the other as their group animals would have clarified. The Killer Dogs were ruthless and very hot-headed while the Sneaky Cats were rational, logical and always knew how to get in and out of places without being seen.

But since the gods didn't want to watch plain and meaningless human lives and are always on the look out for romance, will these two people with bad blood finally be able to stand together hand in hand or will they be forever fighting with their teeth and claws?

"Don't turn your fucking back on me Park!" Baekhyun screamed as he finally halted in his steps. He aimed his rather loud statement to the man who's back was to him, Chanyeol wanting to walk away and pretend like nothing happened yet the smaller little puppy wouldn't allow him to do so.

"You should be used to that by now Byun considering I do believe we have his conversation about.. three times a day am I correct?" Chanyeol faked his best smile while turning back to face the fuming blond.

"Actually it's four, you two broke that record yesterday" one of the girls from the sidelines corrected, the two boys in a heat filled rage ignored her although many others had agreed with her.

"What is it that you want anyway?" Chanyeol sighed turning on his heel knowing that the smaller would be following him close behind, clearly not satisfied with their fight ending the way it had, with him on top.

Baekhyun sent glares at the bobcat logo printed on the back of Chanyeol's black leather jacket, a similar logo was printed on the back of Baekhyun's except instead of a bobcat it was almost like a wolf.

"I want to know why your crew killed one of mine last night" Baekhyun hissed keeping his voice low infront of the viewing witnesses around them.

Chanyeol stopped abruptly, his eyes hardening as he glared down at the smaller, his hands balling fists. "How can you say such a thing?! You know we don't kill people unless we need to, you idiot!"

"Then who was it" Baekhyun growled his jaw clenching while he spoke through gritted teeth. He never expected to be shoved up against a locker, a burning pissed off grey haired boy holding him by his chin.

"Do you seriously think that I would tell you that after you accusing my crew and I of such rebellious things that your own crew could have done!"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, the shock wearing off him from being thrusted against the locker. His slim fingers wrapped themselves around Chanyeol's collar, drawing the guy's head closer. Chanyeol's breath hitched noticing the increasing plump lips coming his way yet he made no exercise to stop the actions.

"Listen to me" he growled his eyes narrowing looking the taller in his eye making himself appear inferior than he actually felt at that moment. "Tell me who it was that killed one of my guys and I won't bother you for the rest of the week"

"Wouldn't that be the best" Chanyeol snickered trying to put some distance between himself and Baekhyun's face. "Give me 5 minutes alone and I'll get your fucking information, if it was one of my boys I'll see to his disposal myself but for now let's keep an open mindset alright?"