The Love Potion

Chanyeol sat in his dormitory bed looking out the window at the falling snow. It was his last year attending Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Unlike most nights he would find himself falling asleep when his head impacted against his pillow yet tonight something seemed to be keeping the boy up. 

He glanced to his dorm mate Jongdae who was passed out on his bed from drinking too much at the ball everyone attended. Chanyeol reluctantly went himself not really expecting to enjoy it as much as he had. He danced with his friends and often found himself checking out some of the snacks that were offered.

Figuring that he wouldn't be getting sleep at all tonight Chanyeol tossed his blankets aside and climbed out of bed, gently closing over their dorm door the giant quietly walked downstairs to their common room.

Gryffindor Tower was filled with gold and red banners to celebrate their win of the final Quidditch match of the season. Chanyeol had somehow managed to bring him and his team to victory within the nick of time.

Sitting himself down on one of the couchs Chanyeol watched the magical fire before him. It was spelled to never go out on winter nights such as these, it's warmth making Chanyeol content.

He heard a shuffling from outside his common room entrance, since everyone that belonged in Gryffindor had been accounted for after the party Chanyeol didn't expect the passage to open and a small guy stumbling in.

The taller rose to his feet in question, his eyes nearly bulging out of his sockets upon noticing a Slytherin had accessed their common room. Only Gryffindor students had the password that opened the passage but for some unknown reason the boy dressed in green and silver had managed to slip in.

"Oh there you are Parkie Boo!" The boy smiled running closer on a drunken daze. Chanyeol's jaw dropped once he realised that Byun Baekhyun has just called him Parkie Boo. He and the latter had strong hatred towards each other ever since Chanyeol got busted for a crime the smaller had committed.

"What the hell are you doing here Byun?!" Chanyeol hissed, trying with all his tired might to push the latter off him, yet it was clearly a losing war. Baekhyun had somehow managed to slip his arms around Chanyeol's neck and shoulders, leaving him utterly immovable no matter how much the taller tried.

"Because I wanted to give you a kiss goodnight obviously you stupid giant!" The Slytherin pouted up at him, his deep brown eyes glistening in a soft of pink hue. Chanyeol immediately realised what was going on. Baekhyun had been slipped a love potion and for some god awful reason Chanyeol was the one that he had supposedly fallen in love with.

"Baekhyun this isn't you!" Chanyeol suddenly found himself yelling, he began thrashing around on the smallers arms desperate to get away but it was no use, the side effects of a love potion was that whoever drank it would get stronger and alot more clingy. Since both of those things were in Baekhyun's nature anyway Chanyeol knew he was screwed.

"How could you say that to your boyfriend Park Chanyeol, of course I'm being normal! I love you!" Baekhyun gasped, faking a hurt expression to at least get some tender love from his 'boyfriend'.

"Okay first, I'm not your boyfriend" Chanyeol huffed closing his eyes so he didn't admit willingly that Baekhyun looked cute while pouting. "Second of all you hate me, we hate each other. We play pranks on each other every day don't you remember that?!"

"That's our declaration of love towards each other!" Baekhyun giggled tightening his grip on Chanyeol's neck drawing the Quidditch player closer to his face.

"You are so lucky you are on a love potion or I swear I'd punch you right now" Chanyeol sighed pushing the latter so he at least could sit down on the couch. He was exhausted from the party but clearly his body decided that being beside Baekhyun was more than enough to tire him out, escpically since the smaller was alot more touchy than usual.