*The real ending of TBITC*

Because I love people too much

Lips.... Chanyeol's lips.... that's all Baekhyun's mind could think of as he watched the latter fiddle with his fingers.

Their heads were within a 20 centimetre range from each other. Raising his hand from his chest Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand and interlocked their fingers.

"You still don't think I'm here" Chanyeol guessed earning a nod from the older.

"I keep thinking this Is all a dream"

Chanyeol giggled moving closer to Baekhyun's head until their foreheads met in the middle.

"Let's me prove to you it isnt"

Baekhyun cocked a brow at the younger male suddenly began looking like a cyclops as his head came closer.

Chanyeol was hesitate at first because he himself thought that it was a dream that he was there with Baekhyun in that moment.

Sure, he remembers waking up from his coma but he still has his doubts about the whole thing. But one thing that he knows for certain is that his love for Baekhyun is real.

And with that in mind Chanyeol closed the gap between them and sparks flew. Baekhyun's eyes widened as he felt his heart beat increase dramatically, he thanked god that they were lying down on his bed otherwise he would have fallen due to his wobbly knees.

Closing his eyes Baekhyun focused all his attention on the soft but passionate kiss Chanyeol was giving him. He tasted sweet...like chocolate?

Baekhyun's mouth slowly opened forcing Chanyeol's to follow. Surprised at the new move he just learned, he slipped his tongue into Baekhyun's mouth. If his heart was pounding before it sure as hell is now.

Baekhyun's tongue met his as they both dances around, fighting to see which one of the two would get to explore the others mouth first.

Chanyeol fought fiercely causing Baekhyun to grin but shiver. Allowing access to his mouth Baekhyun was shocked when Chanyeol rolled ontop of him.

Giggling under the giant ontop of him he pulled the latter's shoulders drawing Chanyeol closer to deepen the kiss. Chanyeol's tongue entered Baekhyun's mouth exploring all the while playing with the other.

Two words could describe the kiss. Fun and passionate. Although they were having fun playing around in each others mouths they still filled the kiss with their emotions.

When Chanyeol had enough exploring done he slipped his hands around Baekhyun's body and rolled away causing Baekhyun to roll ontop of him.

Without breaking the kiss Baekhyun knew what Chanyeol wanted him to do and that was to contiue kissing him. Now it would be his turn for having fun exploring.

Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol's hands on his back drawing small circles through his t-shirt. Rocking his hips a little to get comfortable, Baekhyun realised straight away, the gasp that came from the boy beneath him. Pulling out of their kiss he looked down to see Chanyeol bright red.

"You might not want to do that again Baek" the taller grinned nervously. Baekhyun raised a brow.

"Do what again...this?" He rolled his hips again.