Happy new year!

Chanyeol pushed him up against the wall of the bathroom before he connected their lips again. The boy hummed a soft reply as he kissed back. Chanyeol smirked pulling away and sliding his hands down the olders body. "Chanyeol I need to get ready" Baekhyun pouted, eyes closed as Chanyeol contiued to kiss his neck. Hitting all the right places. "Come on Baek a little longer, you know you want it" He pulled bcak just to see the latter's face. "Your right" Chanyeol smiled tripumtaly but was stopped when Baekhyun pushed him away playfully. "But EXO-L are waiting" Chanyeol's smile faded as he watched his boyfriend busy himself at the sink cleaning his hands. "Look what you did to my hair, poor stylist noona" Baekhyun pouted pushing his fake glasses up further on his nose. "Oh shut up you ruined mine too" Chanyeol chanellged reaching back behind his head to grab his hood, lifting it up so it stopped at the start of his forehead.

When Baekhyun was finished the couple walked to the waiting room. There the rest fthe members stayed, either getting into their clothes or getting their hair and makeup ready. "Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" A middle aged woman called shaking her head at the boy. "Blame him!" Baekhyun protested pointing an accusing finger to his boyfrined who faced his noona like nothing happened.

"Noona I didn't do anything, blame Baekhyun!" The middle aged woman shook her head and lead Baekhyu back over to makeup table. Chanyeol grinned mischevioulsy and watched his memebers contiue their prepping for the show. As most of the stylists and makeup artsits were busy he seated himself down on a comfortable grey sofa that sat against the wall opposite the makeup table. Through the mirror he had a great image of Baekhyun. The said boy noticed that his boyfriend was watching, which made a slight blush appear on his cheeks. Chanyeol had good eye sight so he was able to notice.

"You know hyung I really evny your eye sight" Chanyeol jumped out f his staring contest with Baekhyun to see Kai sitting next to him. "Why?" "You got the surgey so you don't need lens or glasses" Chanyeol chuckled. "It hurt like a bitch after it though I'll admit and my eyes were really sentitive after" Kai nodded in understanding, shifting himself to look around the room. "I don't think I could do it" Chanyeol shrugged. "It's not lie you don't have money you can but know it takes time getting used to, I was only able to get it when I was trainee because schedules were easier" Kai once again nodded. "Thanks hyung I'll think about it" With that the younger jumped up and rushed out the door.

Chanyeol sighed pushing himself further inot the chair, pulling out his phone to begin playing games. "APPA!"  Chanyeol jumped off the chair in shock as Sehun had taken Kai's place. "What did you call me?" "Appa?" Chanyeol cocked a brow. A burst of laughter filled the room. Te giant turned to see Baekhyun nearly crying while holding holding his stomach. "THAT'S PRICELESS!" He would yell through his tears. "Oh shut it Byun!" Chanyeol hissed. Baekhyun sent him a look and Chanyeol gulped. "You can't talk much Eomma" Now Chanyeol started laughing. He felt his knees weak as he collapsed onto the floor. "Reaction king is right" Baekhyun rolled his eyes sitting back down on the chair at the makeup table. Stylist noona had let to get his makeup.

Chanyeol smirked standing up and walking the few feet that separted him and his lover. When he was as close as he could get behind Baekhyun, he crouched down and whispered into the smaller's ear. "Now dear that's no way to talk to the father of your child now is it, so as punishment you will be my slave on New Year's." Baekhyun stiffened, making a smirk creep its way back onto the giant's lips.

"Anyway as I was saying, Lay hyung won't be with us on New Years" Chanyeol took his seat next to the maknae. "What, why not" Suho blurted out of no where. "He has to attend an event in China". EXO's manager entered the room and everyone's eyes turned to him. "Is it true?" Suho yelled. The manager only nodded, turning to lok at Baekhyun his eyes saddened. "Yes Baekhyun will have to attend an award's show while the rest of you attend another event" "WHAT!" Chanyeol yelled along with everyone else. "We were talking about Lay not Baehyun!" Kyungsoo roared, Satansoo clearly raising. Their manager froze and turned his attention to the ground. "You promised us when we joined this group what every New Year we would be together and now two of our members aren't going to be with us are you kidding me!?" Chen bellowed. Chanyeol found himself standing behind Baekhyun's chair holding onto the back rest tightly. Baekhyun who had grabbed one of his hands looked to the floor in shock.