Rival Stars (1/?)

Mention: Of NCT Dream and 127.  

Rival Stars Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol both fight to win first place in the Music awards, the CBX member claims that his first solo career will shake the world, while his apposing duo- ChanSe- state that their second album will shake the galaxy. Both fans and antics are excited about these two albums which have been released these past two weeks of July by SM entertainment. Subscribe to this website if you want more updates on the Nation's Puppy and his rivals the Nation's Duo.

Baekhyun groaned clicking out of the link his fellow bandmate Jongdae had sent him. Ever since their hyung Minseok had to be enrolled into hospital with some serious injuries regarding a car crash with some antics, Jongdae hasn't wanted to leave his side. Baekhyun on the other hand was given his dream; his first ever solo career.

He was slightly worried about it at first however, with some proud smiles from his group members Baekhyun felt confident enough to give it a try, as long as the agency still allowed him access to Minseok's hospital room whenever he wanted to see his hyung. It was a fair bargain for SM considering one of the main vocals in their company had agreed to a solo.

Baekhyun stared up at the poster before him, it displayed his long time enemy Park Chanyeol and the guy who simply watched them: Oh Sehun. The two had been trainees for a lot longer than Baekhyun had been, he even recalled a time where Oh Sehun looked up to him as a mother-like figure, often preferring to stay with his Baekhyun-hyung. When the latter had told him that he was going to be in a group called CBX, Sehun had been thrilled and excited for his hyung. Park Chanyeol on the other wasn't.

"We've been in training a lot longer than he has so why aren't we debuting first?"

"Because you still need practise" Baekhyun had challenged, staring up at the taller giant before him. The two of them freezing in their movements the moments their eyes had locked.

Baekhyun shook his head refusing to believe that he had felt anything other than anger when they first met. Glancing down at his phone that now pinged again with another news link from Kim Jongdae. Baekhyun eyes burning at the sight of his album cover located on the right side of the screen, while ChanSe's album sat on the left. Baekhyun watched as the votes were being counted, his breathing hitching at the thought of seeing the duo standing next to him on stage later.

Looking around his dressing room, Baekhyun huffed. He missed the laughs of Minseok-hyung whenever he told a joke, he missed the constant shake of Jongdae's head as he continued to embarrass them to the staff and crew. But above anything else he missed dancing and singing on the stage with them.

"5 minutes till showtime Baekhyun!" A staff member announced from the doorway.

Another ping!

From: Yix-Yix

Good luck baby BaekBaek, you'll do great! Next time I'm in Korea we have to meet up for some food okay? You poor thing, you look too thin! I hope you're eating healthy!!!

Just as he had sent his reply, he needed to go. Pushing his phone into his left pocket, Baekhyun took a deep breath before waving goodbye to his stylist noona and making his way towards the stage. Baekhyun didn't really have a lot of best friends from his agency besides Jongdae, Minseok and Sehun but at least he didn't feel uncomfortable since Super Junior (his seniors) were there.

"Baekhyun!" Heechul smiled waving the small boy over, a wide smile on his lips. Baekhyun instantly walked over, wrapping his arms over his friend hugging him close. "Congratulations on the solo career, are you nervous?"

"Yeah a little" Baekhyun nodded, shying away from everyone's stare. "It's the first time I'm up here alone, so I feel a little overwhelmed"

"How is Minseok hyung doing?" The senior questioned, a brow raised waiting patiently as Baekhyun answered. "Jongdae was supposed to keep me updated but I guess he has been too busy?"