Let them see

Arriving at Hong Kong airport with zero sleep isn't very good. Add that to the fact I dressed like a freaking strawberry who wants to hibernate everyday.

Getting out of one of our two black vans I grabbed my carry on baggage and waitied outside for everyone to get their lazy arses out and into the repelling sunlight. Yes I control light in EXO but that doesn't mean i like it! Sometimes I just want to nuzzle up into my boyfriend's chest in a dark room and watch a movie! OK?

That sounded sooo cheesy I can cringe right now.

Shivering as the cold August air made its way down my back I pulled up my red hood and began walking with the rest of my members. Chanyeol's large back came into view easily as he slowed down a bit to have me walk behind him.

When we made it into the airport we stayed together like glue, we usually get like this after sex the night before....I'll leave that there.

Passing my passport as well as my plane ticket to the lady I removed my white mask to show her my face. Seeing as how it would be easier to walk around without it I tore it off and placed it into my black bag, as well as my plane ticket and passport.

Upstairs was were the madness started. Fans were screaming with cameras as they rushed over and started pushing and shoving to try and give us presents and letters. My heart broke, we weren't allowed to accept anything but exo-l knew that and yet they still tried to pass us secret things.

The pushing and shoving had gotten so bad that I was pushed away from my members and boyfriend leaving me in a circle of fan-girls. Today was not my day and it wasnt long until I felt scared and lonely.  Even though aeries were there I didn't see anyone I was familiar with. My ears had become deaf at all the shouts and squeals the girls were giving me.

My anxiety that only my members knew about started coming in and I couldn't feel myself breath anymore. Terrified I grabbed the string of my jumper and pulled them down making the rim of my hood scrunch up trapping me in.

It gave me a bit of a relief since I couldn't see the fans anymore but now it only added to my insecurity because I had no idea where I was and what was happening around me.

"Please" I whispered feeling my knees wobble.

"BAEKHYUN OPPA I LOVE YOU!!" The girls screamed, I could feel them push each other forward towards me making their circle around me smaller.

I felt like crying. I missed Chanyeol.  I was going to miss my flight. Would anyone realise I was gone? 

And I think that's what drove me over the edge, I had given up too quickly on my members, on my boyfriend. Eventually someone would notice but my head keeping whispering 'when will they'..curse my anxiety.

As minutes ticked by I could feel the pressure of the air push at my chest resulting in me trying to gasp for air. Great...panic attack. 

My vision blanked even thought I know my eyes are open, frozen I quickly unpulled my at the scrunched rim of my hoodie tearing it apart fearing that I had really lost my vision.

"YAH!" My heart beat increased as my gasps for breath were coming quicker as my lungs emptied themselves of air.

I feel light headed. "BAEKHYUN!" I could reconize that voice, it was Chanyeol but he seemed so far away.

I wanted to scream out and tell him I was here among our fans but I couldn't, instead my panting has gotten stronger and my heart pounding had gotten louder.

I didn't want to black out, it would cause my fans to worry and I didn't want that even though these ones were causing it.

My head was turning and I grew more dizzy. My eyes were able to just about see what was happening around me although it was pretty blurry.