Chapter 1: lets go home

(Frisks pov)

they all said.. that you could love him but...he would never love you back...they said he was dangerous.. they said he would try to destroy me.

(Normal pov)

they sun sets as a young girl walks across the path that leads to the same place were monsters were freed not long ago...the girl walks slowly..lost in her thoughts.. she finaly reaches the hole that leads to the underground

(frisks pov) (you can start that song now if ya wanna!)

  i finally reach the location of the hole.. memories come back of the times i spent down there as i lean forward a bit. i look down the hole, "nothing but darkness i say" i sit down , i take of my backpack. i reach inside to grab a rope i stored in there before i left the house. i drop the rope down the hole, i tie the other end to a tree stump nearby. i light a match that i secretly stole from my mom toriel. i grab the rope and plant my feet on the side of the wall of the hole. i slowly jump down holding on to the rope, bit by bit until i reach the bottom. in the distance i see them.. standing there.. al alone...its flowey..

(floweys pov)

i hear quit footsteps coming towards me, its to dark to see anything, all i can see is a small light being held my someone. i stand in fear. "whos there?" "Show Yourself!" i yell. just then a cloud that has been covering the sun on the surface finally moves, showing light that comes down in the underground. as light fills the room i see a...human carrying a match. the human blows out the match and walks toward me.. carrying something behind there there back. as they come closer i recognize who they are.."frisk?" i say "why are you here?" "i told you to never come ba-!"

(frisks pov)

"frisk?" floweys says, i stay silent and walk closer to him? "why are you here?" he says "i told you to never come ba-" he yells before i cut him off when i reveal the item i had hid behind my back, i set it in front of him... its a flower pot.. and a shovel. "what.." floweys says before i stick the small shovel into the patch of dirt that surrounds him. i scoop him and the dirt up and place him into the flower pot. i pat the dirt in to it and add a little extra as well. i pick him up he looks at me with a sad but happy mixed look on his face and i give him a innocent and cute smile "its time to go home flowey.."  i say as i place flowey in the top of my back pack, i grab onto the rope and start  heading back to the surface.

(A/N) Hoiiiiiiiii! its frisk! i hope you like this new story im making. i will try my best to update alot. if your not a fan of this ship please dont hate. buh byeeeee