Chapter 5: Accepting him

(floweys pov)

i woke up with the sun shining in my eyes, i look over and see frisk, i'm wrapped around her arm, i'm confused until i remember what happened last night...honestly i would have rather forgotten  it. "mm... good morning flowey" i turn around, frisk was awake, she rubbed her eyes and yawned. she gets out of bed, she made me hang in the closet while she got dressed, she walks to the bedroom door but the stops in front of it "i forgot...i haven't told them that your here yet" frisks says "oh...yea" i said. frisk slowly opens the door and walks down the stairs to the kitchen, when we arrive we see toriel in the kitchen making a pie, "h-hey mom" frisk says "hello my child" toriel says without looking at us "how did you sleep?" toriel asks "uhh pretty good" frisks says , she sits down at the table, "so ummm..mom i kinda need to tell you something" frisk says nervously.

 (frisks POV)

"so ummm..mom i kinda need to tell you something"  i say "what is it my child?" mom says, i look down to my feet "ya remember flowey?" i say, mom stays quit but gets a weird look one her face "well i was just thing that ya know EVERYONE deserves a second chance" i say, this time mom sees flowey tied around my arm "so i thought that i would bring flowey  to the surface to live with me....hehheh" i laugh awkwardly, flowey looks at me with a strange look and the back at mom. "well ...." she says "even though i absolutely agree with you in second chances" "he may just be a little....dangerous" flowey sends mom a dirty look, mom gasps "n-no mom he's nice now. please just let him stay"i say beggingly "i'm sorry my child but you c-" "Please mom!" i say interrupting mom "you....you really want him  to stay that badly my child?" mom says "yes mom...i really do" mom pauses and. sighs "very well...you may keep him" my face lit up I an to mom and hugged her,  she laughed.

(YO CAN START DA VID NOW X3)|

later that day .sans,papyrus,undyne,alphys, asgore and mettaton came over that day, while everyone was there i brought out flowey and told them he would be staying with us, sans didn't really like that idea but he never really liked flowey, at first everyone had there doubts but later they all came to accept flowey, that made me really happy and i think it made flowey happy too...

(A/N) hi guys!!! hope you liked the story and are enjoying it!! sorry its a little shorter than usual XD i really love writing this story lol, well i gtg sooo buh byeeeeeeeeeeeee XD :3 XD