Chapter 10: we killed them all

(frisk Pov)

"....frisk.." my head bolted trying to find the owner of the strange voice. I started to hear footsteps getting closer and closer to my bed, i started to panic and threw the covers off of me. the footsteps stopped, but i could hear the breathing of someone else in the room with me..."h-hey! c-come on sans! s-stop trying to scare m-me!" i say "sans...? ha! don't tell me you don't remember who i am frisk." the voice said. the footsteps started again, i was frozen with fear, the footsteps came closer and closer until i could feel there breathing right in front of me......."I kNow yOu RemeMber whAt wE DiD" the person said in my ear with a voice that resembles a computer glitching. i can't move, my body is frozen soiled. for a few seconds nothing happened until....they grab my hand and pull me off they bed, there holding me with one hand by my shirt, i'm a foot from the floor, it's all happening so fast i can hardly see,the person pushes there face close to mine with our faces are only 5 cm away from each other, now i see soulless eyes with blood dripping from them and from the mouth, "wE KilleD TheM aLL!!!!' they say

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(frisk pov)

my eyes shoot open at the same time i bolt my head up from the pillows, i'm dripping with sweat and i'm breathing harder than i ever have in my life, "was...it a-all a dream..?" "it felt s-so real.....n-no it couldn't have been real" i say. i take a glance at my left wrist, there's a red mark that looks as if someone grabbed it roughly..."it was a d-dream....r-right?..." i sit there silently, i finally calm down but i don't let my guard down, i'm suddenly hit with memories from the dream, i can see the person's face as they grabbed my hand, i can see them so clearly it almost as if they're right in front of me, i take a shaky breath ".....chara......" i say.. once i finally come back to reality i take a glance around the familiar room i'm in. i know i've been here before. "am i in....alphys lab?" i get off the bed, im out of the room and into the hallway, i dont think anyones home. i spot a bathroom at the end of the hallway, i walk to the bathroom and go in, i inspect the drawers and find a hairbrush, i look up in the mirror so i can get a better view of myself but the view was....Worse. i drop the hair brush, it thumps to the floor, my appearance horrifies me, my arms are are wrapped in bandages, the same with my legs, my face is covered in multiple bruises, i still have the same bandage covering my eye except now there's another one covering the first, the back of my head is throbbing, i touch it gently, it's covered in bandages as well but i can still feel a large gash underneath them, it stings, i pull my hand back vigorously, i run out the bathroom, it's hard to run in my condition, i start to slow down, i reach a room, it's alphys lab. there's a desk covered in multiple papers piled up on each other, i walk over, i'm not the type of person who would want to snoop so i walk away without disturbing anything, my foot hits a test tube that was laying on the floor causing me to fall, i landed on all fours, most of the pressure hit my knees, i gasp in pain as curl into a ball holding on to my painful knee, the pain is overwhelming, i kick the desk, this caused a stray paper to fall on the floor, the pain has lowered and so has my hp. i stand up to put the paper on the desk trying to to read whatevers on it, however this fails to work as i put the paper back on the desk my eyes see the title of the paper, it reads "project 4.0.....DETERMINATION" my eyes widen, i try to forward my glance at something else but fail, it's almost as if the page is calling me, i sigh and pick the paper up, i take a seat on the couch, i start to read the paper in my head, it reads (you can start that vid now :3)"project 4.0: DETERMINATION. after much research i have finally recovered some information on how the determination works, it seems that it is possible for monsters to posses determination but not much of it, However HUMAN SOULS, human souls can posses amazing amount of this power...maybe even too much of it. its come to my view that when human posses determination it starts out small, but the soul will gain more and more determination over the years of it life and ....it will still want more, one way human souls can get more determination in simply just being around monster souls, it however can come with a price, there is another way to get determination...by killing monster souls. it takes much less time to gain determination by killing, however if a human decides not to kill they will still earn determination, just slower, over time the soul will collect more and more tiny amounts of it, over time that soul will grow more and more, eating more and more tiny amount of determination, up until a point at which even the soul can't handle it, the determination will just keep building up more and more and more, at this point the human will start to be different, almost as if there another person. then comes the point where the soul can't handle anymore determination....and it will....BURST. i stop reading. the rest of the page seems to have been torn off. now millions of thoughts are going through my head. i can't forget what i just read, i decide to try a lay down, i walk back to the bedroom, i lay onto the bed and drift off back to sleep...

----------------------------------------------

continue?

reset?