Chapter 12: MK

(frisks Pov) (you can start that vid now X3)

The next day i was doing the usual, laying in bed talking to chara, that lasted a while until i heard a knock on my door, i sighed and aroused from my bed and dragged my body down the stairs. I opened the door to see a familiar face i haven't seen a long time. My only other friend than chara and flowey! Monster kid. "Hey M.K." i say trying to be as enthusiastic as i can. "Yo dude!" he said, he invited himself in and i closed the door. We both sat on the couch, "yo, it's been forever since i saw you last." he says, i then remember what happened the last time we met up, did he know about that? ""Heh Heh...yes sorry about that" i said "don't sweat it dude" M.K. said, "so what're you doing her M.K." i said, he suddenly look very flustered and look to the side awkwardly, "w-well i never got to give you that gift i had for ya" he said "O-OH yea! I forgot about that..." i said, he told me to get it out of his pocket, it's funny that i have to do this because he doesn't have arms, i pulled out the same black box from last time, i gestured my hand to open it, i looked up and M.K. was gone "....huh?..." i set the box down and check for him outside, "must of ran of" i close the door. I walk over and plop myself back onto the couch, i think about flowey. Flowey decided after .reading the alphys paper i gave him that he wants to stay in his pot from now on, which is mostly always in my room, "*sigh* figures he would be scared of me after reading that..." i say. My eyes start to slowly close, but they shoot open remembering that i have to open the gift M.K. gave me. I open the box slowly. Inside was a necklace, the chain was silver and hooked to it was a simple red jewel in the shape of a heart. I gaze upon it," it's beautiful", i hook it around my neck, the small red heart reminds me somewhat of my soul. "Heh....thanks M.K."

I say. Just as i was about to relax i hear a second knock on the door, maybe it's M.K. again? I get up and make my way to the door, i grasp the heart charm as i open the door, it's not M.K., but sans, why tho? He never comes over. "Hey kiddo.. Mind if i come in. i needa talk to ya" he says, i give a suspicious look "uh...ok"

(A/N) there ya go!! Sorry this chapter was crazy short XD. but never the less i hope you enjoyed it! I gtg !BUH BYEEEEEEEEEE.