Chapter 2 : Your the only one...

(Floweys POV)

i stare at the innocent little frisk as she picks me up and takes me to the surface. as we reach the top , frisk pulls her self up to the  edge of the hole, she stands up and then sits down to pull the rope back up. she sets the book bag that i was in on the ground. "why....." i says in a soft voice. "what?" frisk says "i tried to kill you. i hurt you friends and the whole underground. theres just no point in you taking me." i say. as i look up at frisk i notice tears coming from her eyes. she tried to contain her sobs. "its just..your the only one flowey..the only one that understands what its like."she says then pauses "your the only one who knows what its like to switch to different timelines and say good bye to everyone...you know what its like to kill everyone and to go back ..just like i did.."

(Frisk POV)

i start to cry as memories came back to my head from past time lines when those words come out floweys mouth."its just..your the only one flowey..the only one that understands what its like...... your the only one who knows who its like to switch to different timelines and say good bye to everyone...you know what its like to kill everyone and to go back ..just like i did.." i say with tears coming from my eyes. i wipe the tears away "sorry flowey  i didnt mean to start cr-" flowey cuts me off when he jumps back into my backpack" "l..lets go home....frisk" he says. i get a big smile on my face that is still wet with tears. i hug flowey . Flowey tries to push me back and says "A-AGHHHHH D-DONT TOUCH ME YOU IDIOT" i stop hugging him and giggle, i put my backpack on and start to walk back down the trail that leads to my moms house.

(floweys POV)

frisk hugs me . i try to push her away "A-AGHHHHH D-DONT TOUCH ME YOU IDIOT" i scream at frisk. she lets go and gives me a small giggle. she then picks the backpack that i am in and puts it on her back. she walks down a long path that she says leads to toriels home. we say not one word as we walk along the path. until  frisks breaks the ice "so...do you like it?" she says "huh? like what?"  i say "the surface" she says "well...its a lot different. theres a sun here.. and its not as dark as it is underground" "yea.." she says but then trails off. not long after we reach a house. its a white house with a tan roof, as we reach the door there are two pots off flowers on each side of it, there golden flowers. i make a disgusted face when i look at them.

(Frisk POV)

We reach the house, when i walk up to the door i notice flowey making a strange face at moms golden flowers. "those are moms favorite, ever since she came to the surface with everyone she has taken a liking in growing flowers and gardening" as i finish my sentence someone opens the door. "hey mom!~" i say, except it was not toriel, its was papyrus.

(papyrus's POV)

i hear a knock on the door, at the moment i was in the kitchen making my AMAZING spaghetti i open the door to see none other than the human! "hey mom" she says. as she she looks up at me she seems shocked "o-opps sorry papyrus. i didnt know it was you. ummm why are you here?" the human says "THE QUEEN ASKED ME TO WATCH OVER THE HOUSE WHILE SHE WENT TO THE STORE TO BUY SOME FOOD" i say "oh cool"  the human says "imma go up to my room to do.....umm..homework!" she says right before running upstairs. "OKIE DOKIE! JUST MAKE SURE YOUR DONE QUIQLY SO YOU CAN TRY SOME OF MY SPAGHETTI!"

(Frisk pov) (you can start that vid now :3)

"imma go up to my room to do.....umm..homework!" i say before running up stairs to my bedroom. when i reach my bedroom i shut the door, i set my book bag on my bed to take flowey out. i take him out and set him on top of the little table that stands beside my bed. "here we are flowey..i hope you like it" i say "mmm its not the best but it'll do" he says, i glance at my bedroom window after setting my backpack in my closet. "the suns has set. we should go to bed soon" i say, just then flowey turns to me and says "why didnt you tell him that you brought me with you" floweys says in a soft voice. "well..i just thought that i  would tell them tomorrow..ya know, let them all be well rested to hear the news heh heh" i dont know why but flowey didnt like that very much "yea...whatever" flowey said 

(floweys POV)

"yea...whatever" i said, after that frisk took out a blue blanket with a  heart on it and said "we should get going to sleep.. its getting dark" she picks me up and sets me on the side of her bed, she wraps the blanket around my pot, after that she laid on the bed and got under the covers and fell asleep "goodnight..frisk" i said.

(a/n) heyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyssss. i hope your liking da story!!!! i know im not the BEST writer but i am trying my best :3. i really like this ship!!!!! im also going to skip tomorrows up date for this story because i have to do something lol. well buh byeeeeee