Chapter 17: three months

(frisks pov)
My golden borbs shoot open. "a-am I alive?" I stammer. I could hear the echo of me and Floweys screams repeating over and over in my mind. My legs wobbled as they hit the floor I hesitated to stand up. why am I so week?. I focus my glance on my dresser. I have so many questions. I'm so confused. I'm lost in my imagination until the ringing of my cell phone pulls me out. I answer it without hesitation

Alphys: frisk?! Y-you actually answered?!
Frisk: Alphys! What's going on? Did something happen!?
Alphys: w-wait you don't know? I t-thought Toriel would have told you.
Frisk: t-told me what??
Alphys:Flowey... He's in a.. C-coma..
Frisk:..
Alphys: frisk. I-if you want to s-see him come to my house.
Frisk:... I'll be there in 10
I dropped the line

How?! How did this happen?! The last thing I remember is that Flowey was with me! How.... could this have happened..
After I got dresser I grabbed my brush and fixed my tangled hair.
With 7 minutes to spear I bolted out the door on my way to Alphys house.

*le time skip*

It took me 1 minute running before I busted through Alphys door. "ALPHYS!! WERE FLOWEY?!!" a worried Alphys game trotting in. She was wearing her usual lab coat. "f-frisk? Wow t-t-that was fast" she stated. I nodded. I look as if I was to jump right out of my shoes. I must of had a really worried expression on my face because Alphys gave a simple nod. "r-right this way frisk" Alphys gestured me to a back room. Much like the guest room I stayed in when I was injured but slight difference. As I entered the room I was cast upon a horribly sight. A unconscious Flowey. In his favorite pot sitting up right on a pillow. Wires and other cords on his petals. "3 months is kind of long h-huh? " Alphys said "THREE MONTHS?!" I screamed. "y-yea He's been in a come for about 3 months n-now" she said "you just woke up from your own c-coma about t-two days ago. You spent all yesterday s-sleeping" she ended. "i was in a.... Coma?" I Questioned. "w-wow Toriel didn't e-explain anything". At this point my mind was being flooded with questions. Alphys spent at least 10 minutes explaining it all to the point I understood. Apparently ever since I was staying in my room and never going out things didn't go down so good. All I though actually happened was just a dream I was having while I was I a coma. After I ran away from sans and locked my self in my room it didn't take long for someone to forcefully take the door down, that person was sans. We actually didn't even last a week in the room and passed out from lack of food and dehydration. Sans. Brought me and Flowey to Alphys lab when later all my friend and family showed up to care for me. "w-wow" I said. Alphys patted me on the back. I stayed there in Floweys room for about a hour until I told myself it was time to go home. I got up. I look to make sure no one was watching and I kissed Flowey right on the lips "just in case you never wake up... I just want to tell you.. I've always liked you more than a friend.. " I said my words and left the room with a tent of pink on my face.

*time skip brought to you by tEmMiE FlAkes"

I entered the house and was embraced with my moms gentle hug. I cried into her shoulder. "w-why didn't you tell me" I sobbed. "... I'm sorry my child. I was hiding you from the truth. " we sat there for almost 13 minutes. Before I let go and silently dragged my self to my room. When I entered I dropped my body on to the bed and began to cry. The only thing I could think about was Flowey. Even if all the time we spent together was just a come it was reality to me. I didn't want to admit it to my self but I couldn't.. I already confessed.. I was in love with Flowey... the flower..

(A/N)
Sorry I haven't updated in like for EVER. I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH FUCKING SCHOOL AND SHIT LOL. Anyways I super really hope you all liked this chapter. With that being said I think its time to go again I'm so sorry! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE