Chapter 8: A friendly ghost

(frisk pov)

i quietly sit on my couch and read a book that i've been quite interested in lately when i suddenly hear someone screaming outside the front door, i jump up and set my half read book on the kitchen table. when i open the door i see a yellow, reptilian monster with no arms, a tail, and spikes on the back of their head. its monster kid! i get a big smile when i see him. monster kids been my best friend ever since monster were freed. "yo, dude" he says, i invite him. we walk up to my bedroom. i realize that he seems to be staring at me weirdly . he must be staring at flowey, floweys been asleep on my arm for the whole morning now. i shrug my arm trying to wake him, no luck, "hey kid, wanna go outside?" i say to monster kid trying to distract his attention to flowey. he looks at me "sure dude" he says. "k, you can go ahead, i'll be just a second" i explain. monster kid nods and walks out the room, while he's gone i gently take floweys vines off my arms and put him in his pot, i write a note for him and place it beside his pot, i give him a soft pat on the head, i make sure not to wake him up, i grab my phone and head out the door.

~time skip~

me and monster kid are walking through a dark forest, he says he's bringing me someplace special. when we finally reach the place it's pitch dark. "over here, dude" monster kid says as he pushes some bushes away with his leg revealing a beautiful waterfall that has lily pads and the grass had tiny dandelions sprouting from the grass, in this spot the night sky shines through the trees, the stars and moon cover the whole place with a tint of blue, "it....it looks just like the waterfall! the one where we meet!" i shout excitedly "ya almost" monster kid says. me and him take a spot by the waterfall, it's so clear i can see my reflection in it, my eyes lit up, i take a glance back at monster kid, he was staring at me but turned away when i notice, all was silent till "h-hey y-yo!, i kinda have something i want to give you something." he says "*gasp* really!?" i say "yep, can you get it outta my pocket for me hahahaha" he says. i reach in his pocket and take my hand out, it was a small black box, my eyes sparkle at its appearance. i open the box to reveal nothing inside. "h-huh?!?" monster kid says "i'm almost sure i put it it there" he say, monster kids stands up "i-i'll be right back, k dude." he say, he the runs away leaving me alone and by myself.

(monster kids pov)

i run quickly run back home, i suddenly trip on a rock and fall right smack on my face. i struggle to get back up, i finally get my balance and start running again, i run as fast as i can, i don't want to leave her by herself for too long.

(frisks)

i sit there not making peep until i hear a rustle in some nearby bushes, i get chills up my spine, "h-hello? anyone there?" i say, i then hear something say "zzzzzzzzz" out loud repeatedly, "napstablook?" i say feeling much calmer, i hear a small rustle and then see the small ghosts headphones, he peeks his head out the pushes "oh....frisk...i that you" he says "napstablook! good to see you" i say and pat the extra spot beside me gesturing him to come and sit down. "o-oh...i dunno...i wouldn't want to waste your time" he says "nope! it's totally fine" i says as i get up and pull napstablook over. he sits down "working on any new music~" i say "y-yea, actually" he says "can i hear it? :)" i say "s-sure" he says and hands me his headphones. i listen to it for a few seconds before saying "its really good!". "oh....thank you" he says "np" (start that vid now X3)|i say. after the song was over i take of the headphones and hand them to napstablook. "Wow napstablook! i really liked it a-" i feel a rock fly to the back off my head and in result i fall face first into the water, with two fingers i softly touch the back of my head and bring it back to my face, my hands shaking at the sight of the blood one my head, "O-OH, A-Are You Alright?!" napstablook says worryingly, he edges closer to me to make sure i'm ok but the he quickly jumps back, a rock fly in between us, i can see an image of two people smiling and laughing, when they step closer into the light i realize that it's two of the three boys that hurt me at the school, "hehe didja miss meh?" the boy says. and just like that tears begin to fall from my eyes and drop in to the water.

(a/n) HEY GUYSSSS i hope you're liking the story, OMG thanks you all so much for 100 reads! i'm so happy rn!i just want to let you all now that you're amazing!! X3 SEE YOU TOMORROW, BUH BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!