Chapter 4: He's just a monster

(Frisks POV)

*don't worry frisk he's just a monster, you can KILL HIM* the voice echoed through my head over and over the same thing kill him they said again and again, my hand started to go closer to the fight option with me even trying.....its like i was being...controlled again. my hand is now inches away from the fight option and suddenly i snap back and come back to reality, i fell to my knees and started to cry.

(floweys Pov) (You can start that vid now :3)

i stand in fear, this isn't the frisk i know, just then frisk collapses to the floor, tears start to stream down her face. "i'm sorry...i-im so s-sorry" she said in a soft voice."i'm sorry f-flowey" i hop down off the bed and go to frisks side, "Frisks? are you alright? what just happened" i say. frisks whimpered and took a breath of air "i-ts ch-" frisks was cut off by her sobs "its ok frisk just calm down you idiot your going to pass out!"s-sorry" frisk says and then stand up, she picks me up and carries me to to the bed.

(Frisks Pov) 

i try to ignore floweys question so i take us to the bed, i put flowey back in the blanket and wrapped it around him, i stay quit and get under the covers. "umm are you going to tell me whats wrong now?" he says, i buried my face in the covers, i dont want to tell flowey that chara was talking to me...i dont want him to be scared of me, my eyes start to tear up but i just wipe my face of the covers so flowey wouldn't notice, flowey stared at me waiting for me to answer i finally spoke "i-its fine...ok? just forget about it" i say "FORGET ABOUT IT?!?! HOW CAN I EVER FORGET ABOUT WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!" flowey screams, "I SAID TO FORGET ABOUT IT OK!!!!!" i yell at flowey, i look down, i dont like to get mad like that, "well fineee thennn, idiot" flowey scoffs. seeing flowey mad at me...thats when i broke, i shoved my face gently into floweys pot and hugged him.

(Floweys pov)

Frisks falls onto me, she holds me tight me to,i guess she finally broke "Flowey!! i-its chara!" she says, i'm frozen still, "she s-started to talk to me again s-somehow s-she told me to kill you, i DIDNT WANT TO THOUGH! .......i just.....i just dont want to hurt them agin...i dont want them to be afraid of me..." her eyes flooded with tears, i'm usually terrified of chara..but this time i wasn't, i pulled my self out of my pot bye force and put my vines around frisks arms and hang on to her tight "its ok frisk....i'll...i'll protect you..i promise" i blush a little when i said that.

(Frisks pov)

"its ok frisk....i'll...i'll protect you..i promise" flowey said, i usually keep my eyes closed at all times but this time i opened them, i look at flowey "thank...you" i say in a small voice, i give flowey a little kiss  on his head, this makes floweys whole face turn red, he covers his face with his petals "you...idiot" he says , this made me giggle. "heehee, come on lets go to bed"

*sniff* *sniff* theee feellss are to strongggg. haha jk guys, i really hope you liked this chapter. i know this story as like no views but whateve XD. if you have any ideas for this story please let me know in the comments and buh byeeeeeeeeeeee!!