Chapter 7: Old memories

(Frisks Pov)

*left foot* *right foot* I say in my mind. Floweys now wrapped around my arm.. More than usual, probably about what happened yesterday at school, I wore sunglasses today so nobody would notice my black eye. I didn't want mom to worry about me and my school life. So I simply told her I had fell on my way home from school that day. I take a few steps more. Me and Flowey are both silent until we meet our destination. Alphys house! Mom let me Skip school today so I could come here and let Alphys check my eye out. It's kinda strange but I trust her MORE than any human doctor on the surface. (u can start the vid nowww ;3)As we enter the laboratory I see that floweys face seems a bit..uneasy. he's probably having memories from when he was created. He snaps out of it when a yellow reptilian enters wearing her usual white lab coat. It takes her a few seconds to notice were there. "..hmm?...O-OH. S-sorry frisk I didn't n-notice your were h-h-here. Alphys says "heehee don't worry about it." I say and walk over to sit on her couch, as I sit down I take my glasses off to show her my eye "I was wondering if you could check this out for me" I say pointing at my hurt eye. She walks over "o-oh my w-what happened?" She says worried. "Eh heh heh that's kinda a long story" I say awkwardly. I steal a glance at flowey, he hasn't spoke even one word since we left the house. I'm kinda worried about him to be honest.

(Floweys Pov)

I don't really like this place, I stare blankly into the floor, it brings back to many memories of the underground. These thoughts keep going through my head until I'm interrupted by a slight gasp from frisk. She grabs her eye "it hurts.." She says. A little tear fell from her eye. I was about to wipe it from her face but alphys beat me to it. "S-sorry!" Alphys says. "C-come w-with me p-p-please" she says. Alphys leads us to a small little guests room. Frisk instantly flopped onto the bed. Alpyhs walks over to a dresser and pulls out a first-aid kit. She brings it over to us and opens it, she takes out a small roll of bandages and carefully wraps it diagonally around frisks head like an eye-patch. And before we knew it we were heading back home.

(Frisk POV)

As I walk home I wonder how moms going to react to the bandages. It's silent again like before. "Are..are you going to be ok?" Flowey says breaking the silence. "Heh. Yea I'll be fine. Don't worry about me." I say cheerfully. This lightens up floweys mood a bit. I know flowey doesn't have a soul. It makes me happy to see a smile on his face..even if it's just a small one. on the way home we discuss how flowey says he's going to school with me everyday from now on to protect me. I blush a little and laugh. Soon later we reach home. I can smell butterscotch cinnamon pie all the way from outside..it smells exactly the same as when I had my first pie back in the underground. I don't know why but it feels me with.....DETERMINATION

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue <3

Reset