Chaper 16: pain

(Frisks pov)
I hear a shreek of pain. My eyes shoot open. I here screaming coming from outside. Its sounds like... No. I quickly get dressed. I run down stairs and outside. Its been almost a month since I've been outside. I've forgot about school and everyone. I wish I spent more time with everyone. In front I see MK. He's dripping in blood. He falls to the floor. There's a knife forced into his back and through his heart. "M... k... C'mon my.... Wake up.. Your scaring me.." I fall onto him. I cant hear any breathing. Flowey stairs in horror. I'm screaming bloody murder. I'm screaming for him to wake up. He doesn't answer. I hold the necklace he gave and cry my little eyes out. Flowey comforts me until we hear another cry for help. "Alphys! " I stand up, I run as fast as my little legs can go. I finally reach the murder scene. I see a girl stabing Alphys with a knife. On the right undyn, shes already dead and coverd in blood beside Alphys. The girl slashes the knife into her once more before continue on her murder spree. Its not hard for me to identify this girl. Its chara. I run to her and Alphys and undyn turn to dust. I grab the girls sleeve "chara please.. Stop this" I say. She gives me a gross look "you had your chance. Now its mine" she says. She strikes my am with her knife, Flowey knocked it out of her hand before she could hurt me. Flowey wrap's more vines around my body "chara you better stop this" he says. "HA! Look at you Flowey. You've gone soft! I remember when you had the same thirsts for power" she says mockingly. Flowey looks more scared of himself now then of chara. It makes me angry seeing someone do this to him. I pick a stick of from the ground and slash it across her face. She cuts the whole thing apart with her knife. "heh.. nice try" "your wasting my time" she say and walk away. I run to her "stop" Flowey says. I look over to talk to him. He's looking at the ground "what? Stop? We c-cant" I say aggressively. Flowey growls. He sounds mad. I scoff and start running again "I'm not going to let her kill them "
--------------------
Time skip
--------------------
When I finally reach chara. I see her sneeking up behind papyrus. "PAPYRUS" I screech. He turns he head to me "huma- " " "WATCH OUT" I point behind him. He turns and there the knife goes. Straight down his skull. He falls to the ground. "PAPYRUS!! NOO!! " I dash to him. I grasp his hand. " its nice to s-see you again human.. " he says his last words before he turns to dust, the dust flows into the wind, 'h... How do I stop her..? S-shes to strong ' I think. I gasp. I pull out my cell phone. It has alot of miss calls. I call up Toriel, asgore, sans, and Napstablook. It would only makes sense that she wants to kill monster. So.. She won't kill the humans on the surface. I hear the group call ringing. The pickup one bye one. The all say hello at the same.
Toriel: hello? My child?
Frisk:mom please help me!
Asgore : is everything alright
Frisk:NO! ITS NOT! *sob*
Napstablook: frisk... Are you.. What's going o-
Sans:KIDDO? WERE ARE YOU? WERES PAPS?!
Frisk: hes *sob* papyrus.. Is dead...sans *gasp*
Asgore:WHAT?
*asgore hands up*
Frisk: please everyone.. She coming to kill you!
Toriel: who?! My child?! Are you alright!!
Sans: STAY WERE YOU ARE KIDDO. I'M COMING TO GET YOU!
Toriel: Who is.. C-chara. *gasp*- AHHHHHHH
*toriels goes off*
Frisk: M-MOM? MOM!
I feel a soft touch on my should. I turn back quickly. Its sans. He has tears down his face. I'm snuggled up to him in papyrus's scarf. Sans eye starts to glow blue. Flowey tightens his vines around me once again. Sans grabs my hand and we dash to my moms house. When we get there sans makes me hide behind a tree. We see chara comings out from the front door coverd in blood. "help me Flowey. Please.. I'm scar-" sans slaps his hand over my mouth. He slowly peeks around the corner *SLASH* a knife goes right through sans skull. He falls down and there stands chara in front of him. Sans turns to dust, it blows away. On top of chara head is asgore's crown. I let out a shaky breath. "your left" she says. She raises the knife above me and Flowey.