Chapter 18: buttercups

(frisk pov)

Two days ago... Flowey awoken..
I bolted out the door and headed to Alphys lab were Flowey has been.

Once I got there I yelled for Alphys "ALPHYS!!!' I called "f... Frisk?" a voice chirped.  My ears perked up and I turned my head to the direction of the sound. 

My body tensed up at the sight...
Soft bright yellow petals...
Shiny black eyes..
Green fuzzy steam..

Before I knew I I was latched around Floweys pot.  My hands shook.  A smile started to grow on my face. 

"i-i missed you... "  I shook and said to him quietly. 

He wraped his leave's around my back,  hugging me tightly. 
"Alphys told Me what happened.. Im so sorry I left you for so long.. " he stated softly.

Flowey once again wraped his vines around my arm like he used to.

Just then Alphys come into the room and almost fell over when she saw the scene.  Me and Flowey gazing into eachothers eyes. 

"i-i need to add this to my fan fiction!!!"she screeched blushing and ran out. 

Flowey stop there,  dumbfounded and I started to giggle. 

~~time skip~~

That night Flowey was brought back home and surprisingly everyone came over to celebrate.  Flowey send confused as to why but Happy at the same time. 

Sans came over and talked with us,  as well as papyrus.

Once pap left sans eyeballed me.

"hey kiddo,  me and you needa chat in private" he said staring at me.

"can f-flowey come?? " I asked slightly nervous. 

Sad sighed and nodded.

"let's go over to they empty corner.  It looks quite BONEly" sans said chucking at his put while Flowey growled. 

We walked over to the corner as I clutched onto floweys pot tightly.

I don't know why but sometimes sans gave me this...bad vibe at times

Once we reached the empty corner sans grabbed my hand suddenly as light danced around our forms.

The last thing I saw before vanishing was vines wrapping around me and a faint hiss was heard

I opened my eyes realizing we were in san's room. I've been here before,  but it seem to always amaze me how someone forms a trash tornado that can sustain itself.

But that wasn't the weird thing,  when I appeared in his room,  vines seemed to have surrounded themselves around me alone with friendliness pellets. Flowey had his head against mine holding me tightly to him with the green attachments.

Sans left hand,  the one he used to grab my hand also had vines around it.

I blushed immediately as my eyes shot towards flowers face next to mine.

"kid..id like to ask if you could get this weed off of my hand" sans asked rather rudely.

I nodded as I whispered to flowey. "fl-flowey..please let go of me and Sans"

Flowers seemed to not want to but did anyways

"just don't touch her like that again smiley trash bag" flowey hissed.

Sans seemed to get the message and took a step back.

"so kid..i wanted to ask.."

"what happened during your coma?"

"w-what happened?  What do you m-mean sans" I knew exactly what he was referring to. I crumpled my hands nervously.

"well. One day kid,  I went to go visit you in ya room,  when heard you mustering something. You were crying softly,  you kept saying 'please...dont hurt them chara!!'"

My eyes widened,  I was talking?  In My sleep?  Oh gosh I need to get out of here.

Sans closed his eyes sighing. "kid who's chara..?" he said facing me,  but I was already gone,  running back home to toriel.