Chapter 15: fellings

Frisks Pov)
*Beep* Beep* Beep*
I bolt my head to my alarm clock. It reads "12:00" my Stomach growls "Finally" I say. I Poke Flowey in the face making him wake up. "hey.. Hey Flowey its time" I say. He looks up with a very aggravated look. He growls. "hold on tight" I say. Flowey. Tightens his vines on my arm. I slowly open my bedroom door and skim the hallway with my eyes. "its clear" I say and walk outside my room. On the way down stairs the floor boards creek. I tiptoe to the fridge. when I open it I see a plastic container with spaghetti inside. There's a note on top that says "human" with a heart on the end. On the other side of it is a plate with a single slice of butterscotch pie with a note on it saying "frisk" the I is dotted with a heart. I grab the pie and dash back to my room. I slam the door behind me and lock it. I walk over to my bed, I set the pie down, I cut a few pieces for Flowey and I eat the rest. I crumble the paper with my name on it up, as I crumble it up I realize there's writing on the back. Its reads "to my dear child. I heard you coughing today in your room and made this pie to make you feel better ~love mom. I smile happily and fold the paper up, I place it inside my nightstand drawer. I stair at it for a second, a tear rolls down my face but I wipe it away. "we should get go bed flowey" I say, I look over to Flowey, He's already sleeping like a baby "heh" I kiss is head "goodnight flowey" I think I saw a slight smile on his face, hes adorable. Could i maybe have...fellings... For him?... "nah.. " well.. Maybe.
I blush and hope into bed, I snuggle up into the covers, my mind drifts off into a sweet slumber.

(A/N)
Sorry this chapters really short. I was very busy today and didn't have alot of time.