|Karma Akabane| Mine!

Requested by: Candy8792

Genre: Love Triangle, Fluff, Jealous!Okuda

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname
(H/C): Your Hair Color
(L/N): Your Last Name

3rd Person's POV

You were hanging out with Nagisa, Kayano, Sugino, and Karma.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan," Karma called out.

"What is it, Karma-kun?" you asked,

"There's a sale at the video game store and I was hoping you would come with me later after school" he answered.

"Sure! I'm free today" you said.

"It's a date then" he winked and you felt your face heat up and felt someone pushing in between. You two and saw Okuda sat down beside Kayano and Sugino pouting and looking annoyed.

"Umm... Okuda-san? Are you okay?" Nagisa asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." she answered irritated. We all looked at each other trying to think of what to say but the bell suddenly rang signaling that break was over. We felt a strong gust of wind almost blowing us away.

"Alright boys and girls, break's over! Go to the lab and I'll meet you there with the equipment and apparatuses we need for our experiment" Koro-sensei said and we went out of the classroom. You felt someone's hand holding mine and you saw Karma.

"You might get carried away by the crowd" he smirked. You looked away blushing like a tomato and not seeing Okuda going green with envy.

You and Karma were lab partners and you were trying to make black snow; you were trying to arrange the tubes correctly but you were getting annoyed. You were about to give up when you felt someone's presence behind you.

"Calm down, you just need to be gentle so that they won't go out of place" Karma whispered to you. You felt his hot breath on your ear and neck giving you shivers on your back.

"T-thanks, Kar-" you were cut off by black smoke coming out of nowhere.

"Karma-kun! (Y/N)-san! Are you two okay?!" Koro-sensei asked us worried.

"Y-yeah, we're fine sensei..." you said still coughing from the smoke.

"Manami-san! That was dangerous! You or these two might have gotten hurt" Koro-sensei scolded Okuda.

"Y-yes, sorry sensei," she said looking at the floor, embarrassed.

"Are you really okay, (N/N)?" Karma asked you with worry in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm alright" you answered him and looked back at the shy girl.

'What has gotten to Okuda?' you thought worried for the girl. 

After school, you tried to talk to Okuda about why she was acting so strange today. You tried going to the classroom when you bumped into someone making you land on your bottom.

"Oww..." you said rubbing your sore bum and saw Okuda also on the floor, "Ah, Okuda-chan, I was wor-" she dashed off leaving a pouch and you.

"Okuda-chan?" you said confused by her actions. As you stood up, you saw a red pouch with sweets in it.

'I didn't know Okuda-chan could bake... ' you thought, examining the pouch and taking one of the sweets.

"I shouldn't do this..." you said to yourself but your stomach says otherwise.

'Well... Just one' you thought and happily popped the treat into your mouth. You noticed a weird taste in the sweet and felt your eyelids getting heavy.

'This..is...bad...!' the last thing you saw was a boy with red hair yelling your name.

Okuda's POV

'Where is it?!?!' I thought, retracing my steps. I left my pouch full of sweets with truth serum I made during chemistry class.

"This is bad..." I said gripping on the antidote just in case someone ate it.

"KARMA-KUN I LOVE YOU~~~" I heard a familiar voice shouted.

'Oh no...' I thought and saw the (H/C)-head hugging Karma-kun.

"A-are you alright, (Y/N)-chan?" Karma asked her/him while his face was fully pink and I pouted at the sight. I pushed them away from each other and made (L/N)-san drink the antidote. S/he started to lose her/his balance and I caught her/him just in time and I sighed in relief.

'S/he would probably wake up in 15 minutes' I thought.

"Okuda?" Karma said confused startling me and I looked at him blushing.

"I can explain..." I said to him.

"So you made a truth serum and planned to give it to me to know who I liked?" Karma asked and I nodded shyly.

"I... Actually really like you, Karma-kun" I mumbled but it seems he heard me.

"... Sorry, Okuda" he said and I felt a pang in my chest, "I really like (N/N)" he said lovingly gazing at (Y/N) and I smiled weakly.

"I thought you would..." I said standing up and looked at (Y/N), "(L/N)-san is a really lucky girl/guy" I said.

"I think it's the other way around. But don't tell her/him I said that" he said seriously and I giggled.

"S/he will wake up in a few minutes. S/he won't remember a thing" I stated and he nodded stroking her/his hair, "Take good care of her/him" I said about to leave.

"Yeah, thank you, Okuda," Karma said and I felt myself smile

'I... Haven't given up yet' I thought with determination.

Karma's POV

"KARMA-KUN I LOVE YOU~~~" (Y/N)'s words kept echoing in my mind and I felt a blush crept on my cheeks and I shook my head. I felt (Y/N) moving on my lap finally waking up.

"Kar-Akabane? When did you get here?" s/he asked innocently.

"Morning, sleeping beauty" I teased, making her/him blush and pout, "I saw you fainted and I thought I'd keep you company" I half-lied to her/him and s/he nodded.

"What time is it?" s/he asked.

"It's still noon" I answered standing up and offering my hand to her/him.

"How long was I out?" s/he asked while taking my hand.

"About 20 minutes or so" I answered and we went out of the school.

"What about the sale?" s/he asked reminding me.

"Oh right, I forgot about that," I said, scratching my chin and s/he grabbed my hand.

"COME ON!! WE MIGHT GET THERE BEFORE THEY CLOSE UP!" s/he said pulling me and I felt myself smile at her/him.

We got to the store right on time.

"Thank goodness... I thought we would be too late" s/he said catching her breath and I chuckled.

"I... Really fell hard for you, huh?" I accidentally said out loud and s/he looked at me surprised.

"I... Really like you too, Karma" s/he said happily and the people in the store cheered for us. I smirked and pulled (Y/N) close to me and I kissed her/him making the cheers go louder. I pulled away and chuckled at her/his blushing face.

"Your mine, okay?"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SORRY THEY'RE SO OOC!!! I couldn't think of a good plot =A= but I might make another Karma X Reader to make up for this...