|Beauty And the Beast| Provincial Life

|Edited|

A/N: OH MAH GLOB 1K?!?! HOLY CRAP!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ;_; Sorry for the lack of updates though........ The most popular vote was Nagisa-kun~ ^w^

Genre: Crossover, Musical, Fem!Reader

Guide:
"Song Lyrics": the person is singing
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/B): Your Favourite Book
(N/N): Your Nickname
(F/N): Your Father's Name
(B/P): Your Birthplace

(Y/N)'s POV

I got ready for the day and went out of the house.

I inhaled deeply at the smell of the fresh breeze and smiled at the peaceful atmosphere.

"Little town, it's a quiet village," I sang as I look around the village,

"Everyday, like the one before," I sighed as I walk up to our small garden and hen house in our front yard.

"Little town, full of little people," I locked our gate and walked up to the entrance of the village,

"Waking up to say..." I leaned on the wall as I heard the clock tower rang.

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!"

"Bonjour!" the townspeople greeted.

"There goes the baker with his tray, like always. The same old bread and rolls to sell." I chuckled as I bought bread from the baker and put it in my bag.

"Every morning just the same, since the morning that we came, to this poor provincial town," I sighed, petting Philip.

"Good morning (Y/N)!" I heard a male voice greeted,

"Good morning, Ren!" I greeted happily, "Have you lost something again?" I asked, noticing how distressed he looked.

"Well, I believe I have..." he scratched his head, "Problem is, I can't remember what" he shrugged, and I giggled.

"Oh well, I'm sure it will come to me." he reassured as I fed his pet donkey a pomegranate, "Where are you off to?" he asked.

"To return this book to Aguri-san," I answered, and he tilted his head.

"It's about two lovers in fair Verona," I explained.

"Sounds boring..." he commented, and I shook my head.

"It's better than flirting with every girl in town," I exclaimed,

"Hey, you have your thing, and I have mine." he defended with his hands raised.

"Look, there she goes, that girl is strange, no question." the students commented among themselves as I walked by.

"Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?" Asano, the principal, chuckled as I skipped from stone to stone straight to the library.

"Never part of any crowd, 'cause her head's up on some cloud. No denying she's a funny girl that (Y/N)" the women doing laundry gossiped among themselves as I walked by.