|Itona Horibe| The Jerk Who Started It All

A/N: As you can tell I have NO IDEA what to call this XD

Requested By: KilluaZoldkuck

Genre: Sequel (EXP 107), Monster!Itona

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"(̴̡̡̞̼̤͇͉͚̗̹͌̀͗̿̕͜Ẏ̸̡̳͎̜͇͎̦̪̭̓̓/̷̛̪̗̺̭͕͇̏̊̐̿̉̽̚N̵̡̨̧̫͖̱͖͖̪̩͂͌͋́͂̃͋̄)̷̢̨̘̖̘͕̬͍͍͛́͗̋̏̉̐͑̚!̷̛̗͎͈͇̇̑͗͌͋̎̽͐̐̚̕" I heard a voice called out; I squinted my eyes and saw that I was in some sort of 

laboratory and a bunch of scientists talking and using different chemistry apparatuses.

"U-um..." I tried to call out and they all looked over to me, "What is going on?" I asked and they all just looked at each other and mumbled to themselves and this pissed me off.

"Hey! I'm asking you a question!" I said angrily but they just continued to mumble and write on their clipboards and I sighed in frustration.

I looked around the room and saw a huge glass wall on my side with even more scientists murmuring and observing me.

'What the heck happened?' I thought as I tried to recall my memories... 'Itona!' I remembered to look around more. No sign of Itona, Karma, Koro-sensei, or even Karasuma-sensei. I just saw some sort of machine behind me; I gulped in fear but tried to hide it with a stoic expression.

"What are you planning to do to me?" I asked with venom spitting from each word.

"We are just trying to help you," one of the scientists said in a monotone voice and I raised a brow.

"Help me?" I asked.

"You have seen... things you weren't supposed to," another one said,

"Are you talking about It- the human-wolf?" I asked and they nodded while writing on their clipboards.

"Now, if you just calm down," one of them said as the others grabbed my arms and legs.

"Wha-what are you-"

"We're just going to... remove your bad memories" one answered as she pulled the machine closer to my head.

"L̶̢̡͓͕͍͍͖͈͚̖̖͒̋̓̆̑͒̅́̿͠͝E̵̢̗̞̜͈̠͍̩̭̥̻͍͍̾͂̓͌̽̎̋̐̆̄̂́̚͝T̵̼̤̖̟̐̎̀̏́̕͜͝ ̶̧̢͚̙̹͓̹̬͔̼̪͕̯̰͓̽̃̌͌̄̋̍̈́̑͠M̵̭̬̦̔̿̈́̎̈́͛͊͐̍͠E̴͈͓̝̣̤̞̳̟͇̙͈͈̬̔͂̓̇̂̒̿͌̃͂̐̽̔͜͝͠ͅ ̶̢̠͎̝̼̬̩͓̣͚̘̮̏͑͊͗̿̍̉̈̐̈́͑̉̔͘G̵̗͉͎͎͎̀̌̀Ô̶̹̮̲͛͌͗̔̑̈́̋́̎̆̊͊̀̎!̶̠̣̱̽!̵̧̨̛̳̼̘̫͕͓̱̪̫̇̊̆̃́͝ͅͅ"

"̸̟̩̀̑́̿͛̉̉͘͘͜͠M̵̛̩͚͓̱͙͕̭̮̭̙̄͑̌͋́͋ŝ̷̘̻̘̯̘̮͔̯͐͗͊̆̏̆̐͜͝.̵̡̧̣̫̺̟̮̹̯̻̹̫̊̄͝ͅ ̷̧̦̟̟̤͍̣̣̦̄(̵̰̺̗̤̑̍̀̀̀͋̄̕͜͠ͅL̶̹̞̱͉̭͍̰̙̤̰̮̖̪͑̅̐͐͊̆́̆͐̇̄͊̚͜͜͠͝/̴̧̤̙͎̫̖̟̱̪̽̂̈́̓̍̎̂̇̆̚͜͜͝N̶̛̲̹̯̪͠)̷̡̡̘̰͕̱͈̩͕̲̝̹̱̐̏͛̉̅̂̍̀͐͘͜͝,̸͙͍̝͍͎̝͙͚̬̀ ̸̹̯̪̘͉̫͗̌͆̀͛̊̃̉̽͘͝p̴̨̨̨̢͖̩̮͍̯͙̹̼̻̪͂͐l̶͙̠̙̯̦̣̳̽̒͌̇̈́͘͘͜ȩ̵̛͚̬̖̪͍͕̬͕̤̰̒̀̆̆͛͆͒́͌̀͑͋͘͠ä̶͍͚̹̘̼̱͗̾̾̉̀s̴̯̻͈̠̞͇̗̤̓̐̕͝ͅȩ̸̛̞̮̺̇ ̵̨̳͖͎̳͍͖̭́͂̀͒̋̚c̶̹̗̤̅̐̐̓å̷͕͎̯̱̫̩̫͇͎̞̫̃͐̇̑͂́͗̎̾̚͘l̸̨̡̡̡̛̼̝͈̣͚̼̖̺̖̊̓̀͗̔̎́̅̇̀̐̆͊͠m̴̨̨͚̿ ̸̡̛̜̜̝̲͎̲̭̟̗̩̘͑̆́̎͌̏͋̂̒̂̐̄͊̆d̸̢̡̛̠̦̭͔̣̺̟̳̗͌̐̓̀̽̌̐̉͘̚ͅo̶̢̝̖̭͍̝̤̱̺̜̞̼̟̭̍͒͑̄̏̀́͒͘͠͝ẅ̸̛̮̥͔͓͚̜͖́̐̃̈̕͜n̷̦͈̍͗ͅ!̷̧̛̛̪͈̘̼̬̯̜̹̫̿̈́̒̔͝"