|Beauty And The Beast| A Castle in the Woods?

|Edited|

A/N: I guess that would be Nagisa as a monster... since he's a snake and all... kinda wanted him to be a furry monster like the Beast though. Oh well, you can make him a snake monster or a furry monster; whatever you want c: I gotta admit... not my best work............

Genre: Crossover, Musical, Fem!Reader

Guide:
"Song Lyrics": the person is singing
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/B): Your Favourite Book
(F/N): Your Father's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in the living room sketching a laundry machine when I heard someone knocking on the door.

"(Y/N)-chan? I brought some pie and fruits to eat!" I heard Aguri-san's voice from the other side.

"Ah, wait a minute," I said as I opened the door.

"Hey~ I thought I could keep you company while we wait for your father," she happily said,

"T-thank you, but what about the library?" I asked while letting her in.

"I asked Gakushu-kun to look after it while I'm gone," she said, putting the pie and the bowl of fruits on the table.

"What were you drawing?" she asked, looking at my sketch.

"Oh, it's just... something that I thought of," I answered.

"Wow... have you tried it yet?" she asked.

"Well..." I said,

"Come on! Let's test it out!" she beamed, and I couldn't do anything but nod.

We went to my father's workshop and gathered what we needed, and went to the well.

When we got there, we set up everything and tried it.

"It works!" Aguri-san said happily and hugged me, "That's amazing (Y/N)-chan... You really are your father's daughter," she said,

"T-thank you..." I said, smiling at her.

While I was doing laundry by the well, we decided to read (F/B) while waiting.

"What are you doing?" a little girl asked,

"The laundry," I answered, and she seemed unsure.

"Come! Come!" Aguri-san gestured to the girl, and she followed hesitantly.

"The bluebird..." Aguri-san said as the girl was following her,

"in...the...dark...wood!" the girl finished.

"That was amazing!" I complimented.

"Yeah! You're a fast learner!" Aguri-san agreed, and she smiled bashfully at us.

"What on earth are you doing?" one of the teachers asked as if disgusted.

"Teaching another girl to read? Isn't one enough?" he asked, glaring at Aguri-san.

"We have to do something..." a woman beside him stated as they left.

"Aguri-san..." I called out, worried about what they were gonna do.

"Off you go now, sweetie," she said to the girl as she left.

"Don't worry, I won't let them harm you," she reassured.