|Beauty And The Beast| Days In the Sun

A/N: Aguri here is basically like your older sister since she was taken care of by your father a few years back. You've been friends since you were children.

Genre: Crossover, Musical, Fem!Reader

Guide:
(F/N): Your Father's Name
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

(F/N)'s POV

Shiro and Itona were getting our cart ready while I went home and grabbed what I needed.

"(F/N)-san?" a feminine voice called out,

"Aguri-san!" I greeted, "What are you doing here in this late hour?" I asked.

"I was looking for (Y/N)-chan. She wasn't home this afternoon... did something happen to her?" she asked concerned.

"She... was taken by a beast" I answered.

"A beast?" she repeated in confusion.

"I-it's a long story, but he's real! And he's taken (Y/N) as a prisoner" I answered adjusting my satchel.

"Well, I wish you luck in finding her. I hope she's all right" she said giving me a caring smile and I smiled back.

"Thank you, Aguri-san. Hope you have a pleasant evening" I said about to leave.

"Aguri!" Kotaro greeted the woman.

"And it just got ruined..." she mumbled under her breath and I sweatdropped.

"Fancy seeing you in this fine evening," Shiro said trying to flirt with the girl.

"Shiro-san. We need to go find (Y/N), remember?" Itona cut off the man.

"Yes! Who knows what the beast has done to that innocent girl. You must leave now!" Aguri-san said pushing him to the cart.

"We should get going. Please take care of my house while I'm gone" I said to her.

"I will. I hope you find (Y/N)" she bid goodbye as we went off to find her.

Itona's POV

"No! I'm sure this is the way! Do you hear those wolves? That means we're getting close to the castle" (F/N) said.

"Look, enough is enough. We have to turn back" Kotaro said,

"Stop!" (F/N) said, ignoring Kotaro.

"That's it! There it is! That's the tree" he said getting off,

"It was downed by lightning at the time" he continued getting closer to the tree.

"But now... it's resumed an upright position! Through some sort of...magic or other" he mumbled,

"You really want me to marry into this family?" I whispered to Kotaro as (F/N) tried to remember where the castle was.

"I am done playing this game of yours. Where is (Y/N)?" Kotaro asked getting of the cart.

"The beast took her and she--"

"--there's no such things as beasts! Or talking teacups! Or magic!" Kotaro cut him off,

"But there are wolves, frostbite, and starvation!" he continued.

"Deep breaths, Kotaro-san" I reminded him and he regained his posture.

"So why don't we turn around and go back to the village. I'm sure (Y/N)'s back home with Aguri cooking up some lovely dinner" Kotaro said,

"You think I would make all this up, then why did you offer to help?" (F/N) asked him.