SPOILERS! |Nagisa Shiota| A Kiss

A/N: Thank you for 350 reads! Although I never update............sorry..................... anyways, like the pic above, this has spoilers so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! And *ahem* itmayalsobeaNagisaxReaderxKarma *ahem* ^_^

Genre: Love Triangle, Jealousy, Fem!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your Name
(N/N): Your Nickname
(L/N): Your Last Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"(N/N)-chan?" I heard someone called out, I opened my eyes and saw Nagisa, Karma, Sugino, Kanzaki, Okuda, and Kayano sleeping on the other hospital bed beside me.

"Everyone...?" I said looking at all of them in confusion.

"You got hit by one of Kayano-chan's tentacles back in the field" Okuda explained and I remembered.

'That's right...' I thought and looked over at Kayano who was sleeping peacefully.

"How did you calm her down? And her tentacles?" I asked and saw all of them blush, Nagisa sweatdropped, and Karma smirked and sat beside me.

"Little prince charming here saved her through a kiss~" Karma answered wrapping an arm around me. He took out his phone and showed a photo of Nagisa and Kayano kissing, I felt my heart break at the photo.

"E-eh?!" I said in disbelief and looked at Nagisa who seemed embarrassed.

"I couldn't think of anything else...I thought Bitch-sensei's technique would calm her down" Nagisa explained scratching his head nervously and I weakly smiled at him.

"I-is that so? Well, you did calm her down and now her tentacles are gone. You're like a hero, Nagisa" I complimented.

'Why though?' I thought sadly and saw him blush more.

"Y-you're not...mad?" he asked me confused.

"Mad? Why would I be mad? You saved her" I answered pretending to be dumbfounded.

'I'm not mad...I'm hurt...' I thought.

"R-really?" he asked again a bit disappointed in my answer.

"Of course! Who knows what could've happened?" I lied.

'Why....why did it have to be you?' I thought sadly and we heard the door open and saw a doctor.

"Ah, Ms. (L/N). good you're awake" he said, "Are you her boyfriend?" he asked looking at Karma.

"Hm? Me?" he asked and the doctor nodded and I felt myself blushing and Nagisa looked surprised.

"N-no! He's just-"

"I'm darling's fiance~" Karma cut me off shaking the doctor's hand and I felt myself blush more.

"Karma!" Nagisa scolded.

"A CLOSE FRIEND! He's just a close friend of mine... sorry for his behavior...." I explained and Karma snickered.

"Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding but I would like to talk to Ms. (L/N) alone," the doctor said looking at the five and they nodded.

"We'll see you later, (Y/N)-chan," Sugino said as they left the room.

"Is something wrong, doctor?" I asked worried as he sat on one of the chairs beside my bed.

"Oh no, it's nothing major. You just have to keep that patch on your face and keep it cool. Use this ointment whenever it hurts" he said giving me the ointment, "That's just it, you can go home this evening. We called your home number but no one answered" he said.