|Nagisa Shiota| Experiment Gone Wrong

A/N: Credits to "Monster Musume" because that's where I got the idea c: and this is mostly focused on Episode 1 of the anime ^_^

Genre: Monster!Nagisa

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up feeling something restraining me.

"H-huh? What's-" I cut myself off when I saw a certain bluenette sleeping next to me with his arms and tail around me.

"N-nagisa-kun?" I said trying to wake him up and break free from his grip.

"Nngh... five more minutes..." he grumbled hugging me harder and push the air out of my lungs.

1 week ago

Koro-sensei (in disguise), Karasuma-sensei, and Bitch-sensei were teaching E-Class about how BB materials were made so that if they ran out of guns or knives, they can make a substitute weapon.

As we were touring around the government lab, I noticed a couple of scientists were making an experiment with a dead snake and a bunch of chemistry equipment.

"Uhh... Karasuma-sensei?" I called out.

"Yes, (Y/N)-san?" he said making us all stop,

"What are those scientists doing over there?" I asked pointing at them.

"They're trying to make some sort of concoction to make humans have the same abilities as snakes" he explained and the whole class went: "Ohhh"

"Wait, the sn-*BOOM*" an explosion came from the said lab; the smoke engulfed us making us cough and take cover.

"Is everyone okay?!" Karasuma-sensei asked as soon as the smoke cleared.

"Y-yes!" we said and he sighed in relief.

"Are you okay, Nagisa-kun? You're the closest one to the explosion" I asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Karasuma-sensei gave us gas masks after all" he reassured.

"W-we're so sorry! We thought the snake was dead but we put it back into its cage" the scientists said bowing in apology.

"We're fine. But we must take a shower as soon as we get home" Koro-sensei said and we nodded.

After that incident, Nagisa didn't come to school the following day.

"Karma-kun, do you know why Nagisa's absent?" I asked the male and he shook his head.

"He didn't say anything about being sick or anything. Want to go see how he is?" he suggested and I nodded.

After school, Karma and I made our way to Nagisa's house.

 "Ah! I just remembered! I have leftover cake in the fridge, let's go get some for Nagisa!" I said pulling Karma's arm and he chuckled.

"Sure. You guys live next door anyways" he said and I cheered.

When we went inside the house, we heard something breaking and crashing on the top floor. We grabbed our BB guns and went up to the second floor and saw a... blue snake's tail?

"A snake?" Karma whispered confused "The color's way too bizarre and it's too big for a regular snake though..." I whispered and aimed at the room with the 'snake'.