|Nagisa Shiota| Changing the Future

A/N: Well this turned into a series... I can't write action xD

Genre: Ending (Promise?), Time Travel, Alternate Universe, AU!Nagisa

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(H/L): Your Hair Length
(H/C): Your Hair Colour
(E/C): Your Eye Colour
(N/N): Your Nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

"...you were... assassinated" Nina answered and I felt my heart drop.

"By who?" Nagisa asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"We don't know yet. We planned to send our Nagisa to the past to stop the assassination but someone just couldn't keep their hands to themselves" AU!Nagisa answered with a hint of annoyance and we sweatdropped.

"Anyways, we need to get back to our own universe as soon as possible," Okuda said standing up and pressing some buttons on her device and took out what looked like a small flash "and erase your memories," she said pointing it to us.

"W-wait!" I interrupted and everyone looked at me questioningly, "We can help with the assassin" I said and Okuda raised a brow.

"If we send you to our universe, it might create a tear or some disturbance in the alternate universes. You might not get back home" she warned and I gulped.

"I can't just sit here knowing I could've died three years ago! Please..." I pleaded to her and she sighed.

"...alright. If it's just you then-"

"I want to go too," Nagisa said standing up.

"Me too~ this seems much more interesting~," Karma said with a smirk and Okuda sighed in frustration.

"Alright, Three is the maximum amount!" she said, "But you need to stay low as possible. Creating contact will be an even bigger problem for me" she instructed and we nodded. 

Okuda's POV

As I was setting up the coordinates, Shiota-kun whispered: "Are you sure about this?"

"I'm not quite sure. But if it's just three people, I'm sure I can fix it" I whispered back and blasting a portal to the wall.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked the three and (Y/N) went in first, then Nagisa, then Karma.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Shiota-kun asked me and I shrugged.

"There's a first time for everything" I smiled and went into the portal.

When I was out, I was in an alley right next to the airport and saw the three blending in the crowd and Shiota-kun went out of the portal; I dragged him to the three and acted normally while we were observing the crowds; I scrolled through my device to see the news about the plane accident:

(Month) (Day), (Year)

                       A plane crash occurred in Yamato Airlines in Japan causing 15 deaths and 28 injured. (random name), a man/woman with (random color) hair and (random color) eyes standing (random height) was suspected to be the cause of the crash. S/He is sentenced to life imprisonment.

I tapped on the name and (random name)'s personal information and a photo popped up.