|Beauty and the Beast| Freedom

A/N: I think 1,000 words are too short so I just made this one about 2,000 words.

Genre: Crossover, Musical, Fem!Reader

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(B/P): Your Birthplace
"Song Lyrics": The Person is Singing
(F/N): Your Father's Name
(F/C): Your Favorite Color

(Y/N)'s POV

Nagisa-kun and I went back to the castle and lead me to the library.

"We better keep quiet so Okuda-san won't wake up," he whispered and I nodded in response.

He went over to the shelves and took out a thin, locked book.

"Another little gift from the enchanter," he described as he unlocked and opened it,

"A book that truly allows you to escape," he continued as he blew off the dust and it revealed a map of the world.

"How amazing!" I complimented.

"It was his cruelest trick of all..." he muttered, catching me off guard.

"It was just another curse. The outside world has no place for a creature like me..." he said sadly and looked over to me,

"...But it can for you," he said with a sad smile. He took out his hand and grasped mine.

"Think of the one place you've always wanted to see," he instructed as he put his hand on the book,

"Now find it in your mind's eye, then feel it in your heart," he continued as I put my hand on the book and listened to his directions.

I opened my eyes and saw the all familiar place.

"Where did you take us?" Nagisa-kun asked,

"(B/P)," I answered making him look around in delight.

"Oh, I love (B/P)," he commented and looked outside, "What would you like to see first?" he asked.

"...It's so much smaller than I imagined..." I breathed out as I took in what I was seeing.

I saw sheets of paper laid down on a chair, I picked them up and saw sketches of a baby and a mother.

"This is the (B/P) of my childhood... These were the borders of my life..." I looked around the room and felt nostalgia with every second.

"In this crumbly dusty attic... where an artist loved his wife..." I continued as I looked around some more, making Nagisa-kun look at me with sympathy.

"Easy to remember... harder to move on..." I noticed a magnifying glass and took a closer look at it.

"Knowing the (B/P) of my childhood is gone..." I ended and felt my eyes water as my chest tightened.

"...What happened to your mother?" Nagisa-kun asked with caution,

"It was the one story Papa could never bring himself to tell, I knew better than to ask," I answered as he looked around.

"Oh, a doctor's mask..." he said as he lifted up the object.

I stood up and saw the mask, now knowing the answer to his question, "Plague..." he muttered.

I turned around as fragments of memories started to form in my mind. The day we had to leave Paris, the day we had to leave my mother...

I felt my heart drop as I bit my lip, trying to keep the tears from falling.