|Nagisa Shiota| Explanations

Genre: Sequel (Promise?), Time Travel, AU!Nagisa, Love Triangle, Alternate Universes

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

Nagisa's POV

"Y-you're Nagisa?!" the whole class asked the mysterious man.

Flashback:

"T-THAT IS ENOUGH!!!!" Karasuma-sensei shouted as he pushed the man and (Y/N) away from each other and I caught (Y/N).

"(Y-Y/N)-chan?! Are you okay?!" I asked her but she was too out of it to reply.

"40 hits...not bad," Bitch-sensei said with a smirk.

"Who are you?!" Karasuma-sensei asked the person while shielding me and (Y/N).

"A-ahh, I haven't introduced myself," he said sitting up on the bed, "My name is Nagisa Shiota, nice to meet you" he warmly introduced shocking the whole class.

End

"H-how could you be me?" I asked him.

"I'm you from a different timeline" he answered nonchalantly.

"T-then if you're from a different timeline, how did you get here?" (Y/N) asked calming down from the kiss and trying to stand up.

"Well..." he trailed off and we heard a feminine scream,

"KYAAAAAHHH!!!" we heard and felt the ground shake again like from last time.

"W-whoa!" (Y/N) said stumbling onto me making her sit on my lap.

"Oooohhh~," Karma and Nakamura said taking a photo of us.

"T-this is not the time, Karma! Nakamura-san!" I said embarrassed and when the shaking finally stopped (Y/N) stood up with her face fully red and averted her eyes from me.

"That must be Okuda-san..." the self-proclaimed Nagisa said standing up.

"Okuda-san?" (Y/N) repeated.

"Yep, she's the reason why I'm here," he said smiling at her. 

(Y/N)'s POV

We all went to the forest again following the Nagisa from another timeline.

"Do you think he's the real thing?" Kayano whispered to me and I shrugged.

"He could be. They look so similar. He might have even fallen from the sky" I whispered back.

"Fallen for you most likely~" Karma joined in.

"K-karma-kun?!" I said surprised and he winked at me, "W-what do you mean?" I asked trying to evade a certain scenario from before.

"Oh~ just this little thing~," he said showing me a picture of the kiss from the clinic.

"PLEASE DELETE IT!" I shouted trying to reach his phone but I was too short.

"Hey!" Nagisa shouted to Karma as he took the phone from him, "Please don't tease (Y/N)-chan like that..." he said about to delete the photo but Nakamura took it before he could.

"Is little Nagisa jealous~?" she teased making the bluenette blush.

"A-am not!" he said defensively.