|Karma Akabane| Ice Queen/King

Requested by: Candy8792

Genre: Kuudere!Reader, Fluff

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(L/N): Your Last Name
(N/N): Your Nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

"One! Two! Three! Four!" we counted as we do the knife exercise Karasuma-sensei told us.

"The sound of exercise echoing across the field on a sunny afternoon: how peaceful!" Koro-sensei said, "If the students didn't have prey in their sights, that is" he added.

"Wield your knives correctly from all directions, now" Karasuma-sensei ordered as we continued the exercise, "From now on, I'm in charge of phys ed," he told Koro-sensei.

"That makes me feel a little lonely" Koro-sensei muttered.

"Didn't I tell you to make yourself scarce during this period? Go play in the sandbox" Karasuma-sensei ordered and Koro-sensei obeyed while crying.

"You're so mean, Karasuma-sensei. Why, my students happen to like my gym classes!" he said while making a sand hill and we took a break.

"Liar. Koro-sensei's physical abilities are just too different" Sugaya said,

"Remember that one time?" Sugino asked and we recalled the memory.

"He's just too far out" Nakamura commented.

"I'd like a human teacher for gym, thanks," Sugino said hurting the yellow octopus' feelings.

"Boo hoo hoo..." Koro-sensei cried while stacking rocks.

"Okay, let's get back to work," Karasuma-sensei said.

"But Karasuma-sensei, is there any point to all this training? And should we be doing it right in front of our target?" Maehara asked.

"It's the same in assassination as in studying: Drill the basics and they'll serve you well" Karasuma-sensei answered.

"Isogai-kun, Maehara-kun, step forward" he ordered and the boys followed.

"Try hitting me with those knives," he said,

"Are you sure?" Isogai asked,

"As a team?" Maehara asked.

"Those knives won't hurt us humans. If they give me so much as a scratch, you can go home for the day" Karasuma-sensei said.

"Uh...well, er...okay, then," Isogai said and attacked him but he dodged it easily.

"Come on," Karasuma-sensei said to Maehara he attacked.

"As you can see, with a little knowledge, even I can handle the knives of two amateurs," Karasuma-sensei said as effortlessly blocking the boys' attacks.

'Wow...' I thought impressed and he pulled them both down on the ground.

"If you can't hit me, your chance of hitting him at Mach 20 is slim to none," Karasuma-sensei said, "See? While we were sparring, he built Osaka castle in the sandbox, changed clothes, and is brewing up some tea!" he added.

"How infuriating!" we said.

"Once the whole class is capable of hitting me, your chance of success will increase by leaps and bounds. During gym class, I'll be teaching you stabbing, shooting--all the assassination basics" Karasuma-sensei said.

"Whoa..." Sugino said.

"That's all for today," Karasuma-sensei said.

"Thank you!" we said and the bell rang; we all made our way back to the building.