|Yuuma Isogai| Make You Mine

Requested by: BlackKnightRadiant

Genre: Darkfic, Yandere!Isogai

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/F): Female Friend's Name
(E/B): Ex Boyfriend's Name
(E/S): Ex Boyfriend's School

(Y/N)'s POV

I was talking to (F/F) before class starts.

"So, do you like someone~?" she teased and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, I may have a small crush on Isogai-kun..." I mumbled and she raised a brow.

"Really? Him?" she asked.

"What? What about him?" I asked.

"Well, you know how people say he's flawless and literally prince charming?" she said and I nodded.

"It's just that... Nobody's perfect (Y/N)... I think he's hiding something..." she whispered the last part.

"Hiding something? You're just being ridiculous (F/F)" I said to her and she sighed.

"That's your opinion. I just feel something...weird around him. Like weird bad" she continued and I raised a brow, "But I trust you though. I won't get in your way if you really do like him and I think he can take care of you and protect you from...you know who" she winked and I blushed a bit.

"Shut it, you," I said and she laughed.

"Welp, class is about to start, and Mr. Right is by the door" she whispered to me and blushed when I saw Isogai and she snickered and went to her seat.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-san" he greeted me with a smile and my heart started to beat faster.

"G-good morning... Isogai-kun" I said shyly and he smiled at me again. I didn't notice the murderous glare he gave to (F/F) giving her chills.

All through class, (F/F)'s words kept repeating in my mind.

'Hiding something? Isogai-kun? That's not true...right? No, get it together (Y/N). That girl is just out of her mind...' I thought and shook my head as I tried to focus in class. I didn't see a pair of golden eyes staring at me.

It was finally lunch time and I was about to make my way to (F/F).

"(Y/N)-san!" Isogai called out and I could see (F/F) making a (-w-) face at the corner of my eyes.

"What is it, Isogai-kun?" I asked him.

"I was wondering if you wanted to join me and my friends eat lunch together?" he offered.

"S-sure! I'll just tell (F/F)" I said and he nodded but I didn't see him frown afterward.

When we got outside, I saw Maehara, Megu, Nagisa, Karma, Kaede, and Sugino by the tree.

"(Y/N)-chan! (F/F)-chan!" Kaede greeted us and we waved at the group. I sat next to (F/F) and Isogai while eating my lunch and I was a bit nervous since Isogai -my crush- was trying to talk to me but (F/F) would always calm me down.

Isogai's POV

I could feel my blood boil in anger and my skin turns green with envy whenever (F/F) would touch or talk to (Y/N)... Even though she's her/his friend, that doesn't give her the right to steal my (Y/N) from me! I took a deep breath and continued to eat while trying to talk to (Y/N). S/he would always shy away from me, and I know that (F/F) already has an idea about my...other side...but I can't let her tell it to (Y/N)! This morning was too close...good thing she didn't say anything or else I had to kill her...