2- Hide and Seek

B/F/N rushed over as she heard your glass smash onto her tiled kitchen floor. "Y/N! You alright?!" She yelled as she reached you and looked down at the broken glass. You just stood there for a moment, terrified, shocked and confused to who was sending you those messages and what they meant. "Y/N..?" You heard B/F/N say concerned and waving her hand in front of your face. You snapped out of your trance and looked at her. "Yeah, I'm fine" You replied deciding to lie to her, not wanting her to worry. You looked into B/F/N eyes and could tell she didn't believe you. But luckily, she didn't pry any further. She bent down, and started sweeping up the broken glass. "I'm sorry.." You said looking at the ground in shame. "Don't be.." B/F/N replied "I hated that cup anyway.." She smiled and stood up "Come on! I saved you some F/F and cake" She said smiling, taking your hand leading you to the food stand.

Your phone went off again, you were hesitant to check it but you did.

Watch your back Y/N..the games just beginning.

As you finished reading it your screen suddenly glitches out, and the phone turned off. Weird... I thought I charged that before I got here? You thought to yourself. What did they mean by all this? What's happening? You had so many questions flying through your mind, but they were interrupted by B/F/N shoving a plate of F/F and cake into your sight. You put your, mysteriously dead phone into your pocket and smiled at B/F/N. "Thank you" You said to her realising your stomach was growling. "Sounds like you need it" B/F/N laughed hearing your stomach. You laughed back and started eating.

Time Wimey Skip, brought to you by FOOD!

B/F/N pulled you in for a hug at her front door. "Thanks so much for coming" She said pulling out from the hug and smiling. "Thanks for having me" You smiled back "Oh, and happy birthday again" You said walking down her pathway towards your car. You hopped into your car, and started driving away waving to B/F/N.

Home was only a 20-minute drive. You pulled up into your driveway and got out of your car getting out your house keys, unlocked your door and walked inside.

You flopped down onto your couch exhausted, and couldn't stop thinking about those messages. You took out your phone and tried to turn it back on, but nothing happened. You grabbed your laptop, and placed it onto your lap deciding to watch Jacksepticeye or Markiplier to forget about the strange events of the day you just had. As you clicked on a video, and as it started loading your screen blacked out. "What the hell?!" You mumbled annoyed to yourself.

You sat on your couch staring at your dead laptop on the coffee table. As you sat there confused to why it died, all the lights in your house turned off. You let out a startled scream, then you were blinded for a couple of seconds as your TV, lap top and phone all flashed on, and a message started to appear on the screens.

Ready to play a game now?

The writing on the screens read. You picked up your phone, and took a closer look at the writing. You looked down at your laptop as you could see movement inside the screen. You felt your heart beat increase as a hand suddenly reached through the screen, it grasped the coffee table and you could see more of an arm start coming out of the screen. You quickly ran out of your living room and ran to the kitchen. You grabbed a knife from your knife holder and quickly ducked behind your kitchen counter.

"Is she playing hide and seek, aye Dark?" You heard a dark, but high tone voice say with a thick Irish accent, which sounded oddly familiar. "Looks like it" You heard another deeper voice reply to the higher one, which also sounded familiar. "Well... ready or not, here we come!" The Irish one shouted excitedly. You carefully poke your head over the counter. You could see the silhouettes of two men in your living room. "You check upstairs, I'll check down here" The deeper voice said. They slightly turned their heads, with the light emitting from the TV and your phone and laptop, you will never forget those eyes. They were terrifying, the taller one had shiny blood red irises, while the shorter one had one normal blue iris, but the sclera was a glowing, neon green. While the other eye looked like it was black, with a black goo dripping out as you tried to make out as many facial features as you could in the very low light, but had no luck.

You ducked down as the shorter one came into the kitchen and quickly headed up your spiral staircase. Your house had your bedroom and a guest bedroom, a bathroom and a little study upstairs. While downstairs had a bedroom, the kitchen, the laundry, living room and lounge room. If the taller, more muscular one headed into the bedroom, you may be able to make a run for the front door. You hoped and hoped he would head towards the guest room. "Found er yet?" The Irish man yelled from upstairs. "No!" The taller, and possibly older one growled. "If I did... you would know" He yelled back.

You held your breathe as the taller, red eyed one came into the kitchen. "Come out, come out where you are..." The taller one said with a creepy tone. You felt you heart rate increase as he slowly got closer and closer and to your very exposed hiding spot. "Dark! Get your ass up here!" You heard the Irish one yell from upstairs. You heard the taller one, who you thinks name is Dark, growl and storm off up the stairs. You silently sighed, and held the knife closely to you. You slowly sat up, and silently made your way towards crouching the front door. You made it to the front door and reached your free hand out to the door knob. You suddenly had the knife pulled from your grip and felt a strong arm wrap your waist and pull you against them. You felt a cold, wet rag cover your mouth and the last thing you remember is the deep voice speak before every was consumed by darkness ((pun intended ;)).

"Found You"

-

A/N

Thanks for reading my second chapter! Sorry it was a lot longer than the first :/ I'm gonna try and aim for 2-3 updates a week. So I hope you'll stayed tuned for those.If you like my story so far, please don't hesitate to comment and vote! Love to hear from you. See all you..in the next chapter!