9- Sweet Dreams

You pulled and struggled against your restraints once more, furiously trying to get away from them and back home. You missed your home, your family, the smell of F/F being cooked by your mum, your brother's corny jokes, B/F/N's daily shopping trips, dragging you along. A tear fell from your eyes as you thought of all of that, and you kept struggling to break free.

Anti chuckled, "Oh lass, when will ya learn?" He said stepping towards you, his blue hooded splattered red, with small splatters of blood on his face. "Ya can't escape us..." He chuckled as you felt a sharp, quick pain in your neck, as Anti injected something into your neck, and your vision started to blur.

"W-what was t-that?" You stuttered as your vision went in and out of focus. You started to feel dizzy, you couldn't focus your vision and you felt extremely tired.

"What this?" Anti chuckled flicking a now empty syringe with his finger. "Just a little thing to help ya have sweet dreams or more like...Dystopia" He added in his deep Irish accent, chuckling.

Your vision spun out of control, and started to slowly dissolve into darkness.

"Sweet Dreams" Anti chuckled while grinning, and your eyes shut.

INSIDE THE DREAM/DYSTOPIA! GORE AND SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING

Your eyes burst open and everything slowly came into focus.

You pulled yourself up into a sitting position and rubbed your neck, which was stinging.

Looking around you noticed you were in a dark, misty, forest. Slowly standing up, you kept looking around confused and scared.

"Y/N!" You heard someone scream your name. You quickly spun around trying to find the source of the scream. Panicking as you couldn't see anything in the thick forest.

"Y/N!" You heard the scream again, but this time recognised the voice.

"MUM?!" You yelled, spinning around furiously trying to find her.

"Y/N! HELP US!" She screamed. You looked in the direction the scream came from and started running through the thick forest, brushing branches to the side.

You kept on running until you tripped over a tree root and fell to the ground.

"Y/N HELP!" You heard your brother scream. "B/N (Brothers Name)!" You yelled panicking and pulling yourself off the ground continuing to run in the direction of the cries for help.

"Y/N PLEASE SAVE US!" You heard another scream, but this time it was B/F/N's voice.

Picking up your pace you began to run faster and faster. "MUM! B/N! B/F/N!" You screamed their names repeatedly running in the direction of their cries.

"HELP US Y/N!" They all screamed at once. You then skidded to a stop, as you stopped at the very edge of a cliff. It wasn't just a normal cliff though; it was pitch black.

Your breath got caught in your throat as you didn't want to find out how long the drop was. As you turned around to run the other way, you heard someone scream your name again "Y/N!" It was your brother. It sounded like it was on the other side of the drop.

Suddenly, the ground underneath you began to crack, and crumble. As you stepped forward to run, the ground fell from underneath you, gravity pulling you down into the dark abbess.

You screamed as you fell, and all you could see was darkness. Then you could hear your name being called through your screams. "Y/N!" Your mother screamed. "HELP ME Y/N!" B/F/N screamed. "Y/N SAVE US!" Your brother yelled.