11- Welcome Home

Y/N's POV

I couldn't help but cry in the cell as Anti locked the door behind him. I had no idea if my family and B/F/N were safe, and if they knew where I was. My mind also wandered what Mark and Jack were doing, and if they were trying to find and stop whatever Anti and Dark were planning.

When I stopped crying, I cautiously looked around the cell. There was a suspended bed bolted to the wall, with a thin, mattress, with a torn and scratchy blanket on it and no pillow, along with change of clothes folded on it. Slowly hobbling over to the bed, I pulled myself onto it, grunting and biting my lip in pain, as I sat down on it. Feeling a stinging sensation in my ribs, where they had been sliced open by Dark, then stitched back together, I clutched my side. The clothes were just a dark grey long sleeve woollen shirt, with dark grey track pants. It resembled a prison outfit...I shuddered at that thought. Taking the risk of pain, I decided to change my shirt since my F/C one was ripped to shreds, barely hanging on, as well as being soaked and stained in my own crimson blood, slowly fading to a brown and black colour. I bit my lip, holding back a scream as the cuts on my back began to rip, and ribs started to burn, flinching as I pulled the grey shirt on as drops of blood dripped adding some colour to the dusty, hard, grey stone floor.

Once changed I noticed a metal toilet in the corner, with a sink attached to the side, and the metal chair.

Laying and sighing as a single tear rolled down my cheek, I laid my head down on the thin mattress, my eyes started to slowly close.

"Sleep is probably the only escape I will get" I thought as my eye lids slowly shut, surrounding me in darkness.

Nap Time Skip!

Slowly opening my eyes, I tried to recount how long I was asleep for. Turning my head to look up at the ceiling, I screamed falling off the bed, when I saw a pair of black, blue and green eyes were staring down at me. I grunted and whimpered, biting my lip holding back a scream as my broken leg fell with me, colliding with the ground, sending a shooting pain up my whole body.

"Top of the mornin' too ya lass!" Anti chuckled jumping down, landing on his feet at the foot of the bed. "Get up, I brought yer food" He demanded growling and walking over to the chair. Placing a tray with two pieces of cold, stale toast, a murky, cold, chunky looking soup thing, along with a cup of water on the metal chair.

Trying to pull myself up of the floor, I fell back down in agony. The pain was only getting worse with each movement. "I-I can't" I said to Anti, on the brink of tears, scared of how'd he react to my response.

Anti sighed as he rolled his eyes as he walked over to me. He crouched down to my level, his right hand emitting a strange green and black mist, his green eye glowing a light green. He placed his hand on my leg and the mist surrounded it. I screamed as I felt the bone being forced and cracking back into place.

CRACK

My leg made one final crack and then the pain died down. I moved my right leg, feeling no pain anymore.

"Was Anti being nice to me?" I thought sitting up, avoiding looking at Anti. Anti looked at me and growled. He shoved me against the back wall, his black, blue and green eyes staring menacingly into my E/C ones. I realised he read my thoughts. Survival tip: Remember they can read your thoughts.

"Don't expect any treatment like tis' again lass..." He growled releasing his grip and standing up. "Besides Dark needs ya in reasonable health for tomorrow" He smirked. "Ya better eat up" He added walking out the door, he then stopped and turned his head to look at me. "Big day tomorrow" He chuckled, locking it as he walked back down the long hallway.