10- Find Her, Find Them

Art Work not mine.  full credit to the amazing and creative owner!

Jack/Sean's POV (SURPRISE)

After leaving Y/N at the police station, and running off. Mark and I found a room (not like that! :o ) ) in a small motel. It had a bedroom, that had 2 single beds in it. Not much of a bathroom as the toilet was clogged, shower only had cold water, the tiles were mouldy, and the sink dripped. The small kitchen consisted of a sink, which didn't drip, mini fridge and microwave, which were both broken. As well as a living room, with a dining table with three chairs, four seater couch, with a few rips in it, and a small TV, which surprisingly worked. I just hoped this whole ordeal would be over soon, so I could go home, and not worry about what Anti and Dark were doing, and wouldn't have to stay in this poor excuse of a motel for long.

I hope Y/N is now safe... I thought, sighing throwing myself down onto one of the beds, while Mark started watching TV. What am I thinking? Of course she's safe. Mark and I saw her go inside the station I added to my own thoughts. My thoughts were interrupted by Mark calling me. 

"JACK!" Mark yelled from the couch. 

"Yeah?" I yelled back sitting up on the rickety bed. 

"Come quickly, you need to see this" He replied. I jumped off the bed and ran to the living room, where Mark was watching the news.

I stopped where I was when I saw what was on the TV. "Y/N..." I whispered seeing her photo on the news as the reporter talked about a bloodbath that occured at the police station we dropped her off at. Mark and I exchanged worried looks, and then our eyes went back to the TV. I jumped over the couch and sat down next to Mark, my eyes still glued to the TV.

The reporter said that she was still missing, but wasn't the culprit to this horrid event. They then showed images of about nine body bags, and blood soaked carpets and windows.

"We have to find Y/N" I said to Mark still watching the TV. 

"We find her, we find Dark and Anti" Mark replied giving me a sideways glance, then turned back to the TV.

 "What do they even need her for?" I asked curious and concerned for her and other peoples safety. Mark and I suddenly looked at each other worried, getting the same idea and answer to my question. 

"Oh god..." We both said jumping up and running to the door to find Y/N, Dark and Anti. 

We need to find her before it's too late, I thought really worried, running a hand through my green hair.

Anti's POV

Y/N started pulling at her restraints again after I finished talking. I chuckled and raised an eyebrow "Are ya done lass?" I asked being sarcastic, grinning at her.

"Anti!" Dark yelled at me, even though he was less than five meters away from me. 

"Yes Darkimoo" I replied trying to annoy him, looking away from Y/N towards Dark.

Dark growled at my response. "Take her away to her cell, I need run the tests" He said to me. "Aww! But Darkimoo! I wasn't done..." I yelled stomping my feet, and crossing my arms. I looked back towards Y/N as she looked terrified at the mention of the word 'cell'.

"Just do it!" Dark roared. Y/N and I both flinched at his sudden outburst. I walked over to Y/N and unhooked the leather straps. As I untied her leg straps she fell to the floor, still dazed from the drug. I grabbed her arm and roughly pulled her up to her feet. 

"Come on..." I said dragging her over to the door.

I opened the door, dragging Y/N along by the arm. Once out I pushed Y/N in front of me. "Keep walkin' straight ahead" I said growling slightly. They picked up their pace, or at least as fast as they could go with a broken leg. They suddenly stumbled, but caught themselves on the wall. "Ya right there, lass?" I chuckled, I grabbed her by the shoulders, pulling her up and pushing her back in the right direction. "Side effects of the drug include vertigo, hallucinations, nausea, seizures, weariness, fever and in some cases...death" I said while grinning.

A shooting pain grew up my leg, "Argh!" I yelled and collapsed onto the ground. I rolled up the leg of my jeans. My left leg was surrounded by the light grey mist and felt like it was on fire.

After a few seconds the pain finally died down, I looked up and saw Y/N running, or in her case limping away as fast as she could. "Son of a..." I started growling and pulled myself up as the distance between Y/N and I got further and further. I quickly teleported in front of her, a green mist appearing with me. I smirked as she skidded to a stop, her E/C eyes full of fear.

"Nice try lass..." I growled shoving her into the wall, holding in place by the throat with my hand. "I-I-I'm...sorry" She whispered, holding back tears. "Ya lucky I'm in a good mood today..." I growled starting to dig my claws into her neck, drawing blood. "But I can't let ya get away with that attempt" I chuckled, then kicked her broken leg with my right leg.

CRACK...

The bone snapped again. She screamed and I released my grip as she fell to the floor crying. Lifting her up by the arm and throwing her over my shoulder, then continued walking back down the hallway. She eventually stopped crying and started hitting my shoulder bone.

I finally reached her cell, and slid upon the barred metal door. I walked in and sat Y/N down on a metal chair. She placed her hands on her right knee in pain. Ignoring her I just walked out, shutting and locking the door behind me with the key Dark gave me.

As I walked down the hallway, I heard sobbing coming from Y/N's cell. I stopped for a second, then continued walking back to where Dark was.

I stumbled and leant against the wall as my vision blurred and a headache grew, and everything spun out of control. I groaned grasping my head with my hands and closed my eyes, then straightened myself and stood up once it passed.

I shook it off and kept walking down the hall.

Dark and I need to finish this test soon...or we're screwed I thought.

-

A/N

Two different POV's this time! Apologises it wasn't in Y/N POV, but next chapter will be :) Remember to comment and vote if you're enjoying this.