15- Questions

Still not over this! ^ Dark's shell cracking as Mark said! Love the chocolate ending.

Your POV

For what seemed like hours, I just sat on the cold, hard floor holding B/F/N's body close to me. Still hoping it was all a dream. "She didn't deserve this, she did nothing to them, nobody deserved this" I thought closing my eyes as tears escaped rolling down my cheeks, falling into the pool of B/F/N's blood.

Shortly after, I heard the door creep open, along with a small stream light from the hallway lights brightening up the dark room. Not wanting to look up at the people responsible for killing my closet friend, I stayed looking down at her now cold body cradled in my arms.

"Naw, isn't that sweet?" I heard Wilford chuckle from the doorway, followed by footsteps.

A shadow slowly appeared in front of me, crouching down to my level. The glowing blood red eyes of Dark piercing into my E/C ones as I hesitantly looked up at him.

Dark scoffed and brushed a stray piece of my H/C hair behind my ear. "You brought this on yourself Y/N" He said smirking still looking me directly in the eyes. "Sadly for you though, your little attempt to escape..." He started to say looking at Anti and Wilford by the door "And your punishment hasn't stopped our plans for tomorrow" He chuckled looking at B/F/N's body in my arms.

Anti slowly walked over standing behind Dark with his arms crossed, his hoodie now stained and painted in fresh blood, which wasn't mine or B/F/N's. I hated to think of who's it was.

"Until then..." He started saying again, suddenly standing up and turning towards Anti. "Anti! You're on guard duty" Dark growled causing Anti to burst into a fit laughter, Wilford and Dark giving him puzzled looks. "What's so funny?" Dark snarled, clearly confused and annoyed at Anti's outburst.

"Y-Yer..." Anti tried to say, but stopped as his laughing continued, slowly turning darker. "Yer said doody!" He managed to get out slouching over still laughing.

Dark just sighed, while Wilford still standing by the door slowly crouched down to the ground, reached out and picked up an old, broken, chain clasp.

Lifting his arm, Wilford threw the clasp as hard as he could towards Anti's head.

The clasp hit Anti in the side of the head causing Anti to immediately stop laughing and quickly stand up straight as the clasp landed on the floor with a CLANK...

"Aye!" Anti snapped shooting his head towards Wilford glaring at him, as his green and blue started to glow, and his hand glowed a green mist. "Fine, wanna play it like t'at old man?" He snarled sliding his knife out from its sheath.

His action earning a deep chuckle from Wilford. "Try me potato head" Wilford chuckled.

Growling, Anti quickly threw his knife across the room, aiming for Wilford's chest.

Before it got even halfway across the room, Dark quickly reached out and grabbed the knife by the handle. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Dark boomed causing Wilford, Anti and I all to jump from his tone and outburst as he started walking towards Anti, knife still in hand.

Anti took a few startled steps backwards as Dark kept approaching him, pointing the knife towards Anti.

"I've had enough of you two acting like five year olds around here! We could have progressed so far with this plan, but No! You two have to be at each other's throats every ten minutes, and it's not helping!" Dark yelled at Anti, quickly glancing at Wilford to tell him he was included in this.