Chapter One

Taylor's POV

This is it. The is the time. This is the perfect moment.

I pulled out my phone to contact Olivia. She is my make-up artist. Her team will be also picking my attire for tonight.

Dialling...

Taylor: Hi! It's me! Taycorns!

Olivia: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! *insert the whole team greeting her in unison.

Taylor: ohmy! HAHAHAHAHAH thanks guys! You're hillarious! By the way, I'm done preparing.

Olivia: Right! On our way. Open the door for us. We'll be there for 5 minutes.

"Austin!!! Could you please open the door for Olivia with others?" I opened the door giving Austin a convincing smile with pretty eyes.

"Okay okay. Happy Birthday again sis!" He shouted as he heard a ring from a doorbell.

I heard laughter and people chatting from downstairs.

Then, I heard the door creaking as I turned back facing the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!" They all said simultaneously.

"Wow guys! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed then I hug them all forming into a group hug.

I was surprised. I didn't know they bring the whole team just to greet me.

They said they'll give me their gifts during the party. And I totally agreed and we proceed to my make over.

First they put a mask on my face with cucumber on my eyes. Next, they painted my nails on my feet and hands. They were telling me how much they miss me and telling me funny stories while I was gone.

Our laughter was priceless. I'm ecstatic for later. They started to apply make up on my face. They said I am naturally beautiful but the make up makes me even more beautiful. They flatter me too much.

Then they pick a dress for me. It's 10am already. The party will start in 2 hours. I'm excited to see my friends, families and schoolmates.

"Taylor!!!!!" One of my dress designer called me.

"Yeaaah! Wait." My makeup artist retouch my make up once again.

"Thank you guys!!!" I stand up from the chair and headed towards the another room where my dress designer called me.

"Ah! Taylor! This is it!!!!!!" They said while hiding the dress behind them.

"Well, what do we have here? Can I see the dress now? I'm eager." I laughed.

"Okay 3...2..1..."

And there, they reveled the stunning-elegant dress. Wow! It so exquisite! It was a long dress with a V-cut on my right leg until my thighs. It was cold-blue backless dress. And the also gave me this shiny-sparkling light-blue shoes.
It's so glamorous. What more if I wore those? Oh my. My heart is hammering beneath my chest due to excitement. My adrenaline goes higher.

I wore the dress and shoes. I want to look at the mirror to check my appearance but they don't want to. They said it was a surprise. They made my hair straight and tie it into a ponytail.

And finally, they allowed me to look in the mirror.

Wow.

Is this me?

Oh my gosh. I never felt so beautiful like this.

I am so breathtaking.

My heart is jumping.

Words can't tell what I feel right now.

This will be the best birthday ever.

-----

AN: btw! This chapter is dedicated to Mairy_K4 , Swiftioner2023 and haylorNator .

And thank you for those who vote!! ⭐️