Chapter Twenty

Taylor's POV

I walked quickly to the elevator while I quickly press the button.

Sh.t. I'm nervous as hell.

What will I do now? Ugh. I hate this. Where should I go? I don't even know where to go.

This is so messed up. Should I go back or not? Ugh. Fine.

I went back to the elevator and pressed the button.

This is so stupid.

I nervously walked towards the door as I lightly knocked the room.

"Uh... H-hey.." I stuttered as Harry's face was unpaintable. He was frowning and breathing heavily.

"Where have you been?" He raised his voice at me while I was standing in nervousness and schock.

"Uhm--- I uh..."

We didn't talk for a minute. I was just looking down at my feet while him, looking at me from head to toe also speechless. We're stuck in our position. I don't know what to do or either what to say.

Harry coughed and it break off our silence.

"Come in." He faintly said while I obeyed him still looking at my feet.

I walk to the bad and sit down. Still looking at my feet, not knowing what to say.

"Stop staring at your feet..."

I smiled and chuckled a bit. He joined in and we both laughed. Then we stopped awkwardly remembering the situation.

"So...."

"So...."

"So.... I uh, I'm sorry. For- uh yeah, we we're drunk and..." He scratched the back of his neck biting his lip.

"Uhm. Yeah. I know." I finally met his green eyes. His eyes tells me a lot of words that he can't tell me. His eyes were the most beautiful thing about him.

"Taylor. We're friends. But, ugh. How will I say this." He covered his face with his palms.

"Say what?" I frowned waiting for his answer.

"I'm sorry Harry, but I think we should----"

"I love you...." He sighed heavily as his eyes finally met mine again.

"W-what?" I stammered. Is it true? Is this real? Did I misheard what he said? Am I deaf or what?

He grab both of my hands bringing up to his chest. While we both look at each other staring at awe.

"I said I love you. More than a friend. More than a bestfriend. You were my everything. Since we were young. I was blindly in love with you since we were 13. I regret our moment on high school when I didn't ask you out. I regret that I asked Kendall to be my girlfriend. I regret everything that happened to us. To what happened to you. But all I don't regret was waiting and loving you...."

He grab my chin and lift it up near to his face. I felt my heart hammering through my chest. Breathing heavily. I was in shock. He loved me? Since... Since 13? Why didn't he tell me? That long? We both have the same feelings for each other... I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. This is like a dream that I don't want to wake up for.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I was so scared our friendship will be ruined, baby. I'm scared that you'll reject me..." He pecked his lips on mine. Shivers and goosebumps were sent through my body.

I closed my eyes and I came closer. I put my arms around his neck then I hugged him tight. The both of were silent, savoring the little sweet moment that we have.

"I love you too, Harry...."

----

Hi guys! How are you? It's Freddie's Birthday today! Yaaay🎉🎉🙈😍😍

I have announcement. There's bad news and good news.

Bad News: This story will be ending at 2 more chapters. IK😭😭😭 I'm sorry. I can't think properly right now. And I think the flow of the story will really end up soon.

Good News: 30 Days of January will be coming soon on February 1st (aka Harry's Birthday) ! 😍 yaaaay! This will be a lot better guys! I promise I won't let you down.