Chapter Twelve

AN: THAT HUG ... CHRISTMAS WISH:

-BRING BACK HAYLOR
-ONE DIRECTION ALBUM AND SONGS FOR 2017 (w/ Zayn, if possible)

Btw, I made this a long chapter !! Yaaay!! It's because of yaaaa, my haylor angels! 😂🎉🎉 And I won't be able to update this Saturday. But I will update next week. so here ya' go...

Harry's POV

I heard the alarm at 6am. We have to be early. We scheduled our breakfast at 8am.

I shake her shoulders for her to wake up. Honestly, I don't want to get up to bed. I'm still enjoying our cuddling moment, taking delight the perfect view of her beauty.

"Hey beautiful, good morning." I kissed the top of her head.

Her soft skin triggers me to cuddle with her. I can't help it and I hugged her tightly which makes her awake.

"Hazz. Get off me." She said with a lazy voice pushing me away from her. I didn't let go easily. I laughed and tighten my grip.

"I hate you. Is this the way you're going to treat a girl in a beautiful morning?" She chuckled and kissed my cheek.

I liked this feeling. Cuddling. Kissing. Holding. And everything.

I was longing for her. She's like a drug to me.

We prepared for breakfast. I'm so exited to see how lovely Paris is.

"Did I mention how beautiful you are today?" I whispered to her ear which makes her giggle.

"Yeah... You mentioned it like four times..."

"Let's go then, shall we?" The elevator opened as she intertwined her hands to mine. Feeling her hands in mine was electric. I loved the way that her hands fits in mine. It felt like she was safe and sound with me.

Seeing her smile is the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen.

We arrived the restaurant. It was fancy.

"Good morning. Uhm, reservation for Styles please?"

"Oh. What a pleasure to meet you, Sir. This way please." The waiter guide us to our table. It was very romantic though. We ordered as we waited for the food.

"So. How's Paris treating you?" I asked while drinking.

"Perfect." She smirked.

Our breakfast was really good. It was ten times better than ordinary ones. After we ate our breakfast, we decided to stroll the park. We intertwined our hands together walking like a sweet and real couple. To be honest, I never felt happy like this way before. I don't believe in such fairy-tales, castles and in some romantic movies. But being with her is a fantasy already.

Taylor's POV

We sat on the bench with our hands still intertwined. It was such a lovely day. Or should I say perfect.

I am so lucky to have a man like him. He is the one I've been looking. Our story is a different one. I wonder if he's happy like this during those days that I was on comma. I wonder if he's smiling like this during those days I'm not with him.

He said he changed. But I don't think he change a lot. I mean, physicall, yes. He's hotter and manly. But his heart remains the same. That sweet, lovely, dorky, Harry. My sweet, lovely, dorky, Harry that I know.